• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zroid

Banned
nonisoyk02.gif

cube444

Career stats as Habs for Latenstiff and Ellen:

Latenstiff - GP - 232
G - 48
A - 37

P - 85

Ellen ------GP - 264
G - 41
A - 55

P - 96

Hmmmm....

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Career stats as Habs for Latenstiff and Ellen:

Latenstiff - GP - 232
G - 48
A - 37

P - 85

Ellen ------GP - 264
G - 41
A - 55

P - 96

Hmmmm....

Fatty was shit defensively, Eller is our best faceoff guy and regularly plays against tough matchups.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

so, noon. k.

I'll be scared to wake up on Wednesday to news. Then be all antsy in class about losing Kesler/someone else important. Worst trade deadline is when your team should be blown up but you're not sure if it's gonna happen.

Marvie_3

Banned
I wonder what Bowman is going to do tomorrow to piss me off. My guess is he re-signs Handzus to a 5 year deal for at least 8M/yr.

Revenant

I wonder what Bowman is going to do tomorrow to piss me off. My guess is he re-signs Handzus to a 5 year deal for at least 8M/yr.

It's a good thing they got rid of Pirri the usurper. All Hail the Mighty Handzus, may his ankles be forever wobbly and his stride forever slow.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This game sucks, I'm going to bed after this period.

How the fuck did Bourque ever manage to score 27 goals. Somebody give him some of Carter's happy powder.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

How the fuck did Bourque ever manage to score 27 goals. Somebody give him some of Carter's happy powder.

We'll trade you Booth for Bourque. Then we can buy out Bourque and not Booth!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

To be fair to Bourque, he's had a lot of concussion issues. He was great last year, but after his last couple concussions he's useless. They should just send him down at this point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi skates so well for such a large guy. Too bad we don't have a great skating and puck moving D man to play with him in the minors. That would be swell.

Top Bottom