• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Zeeman

Beyond the Tampa deal we could have gotten a 2nd rounder or Ryan Jones from Edmonton lol. We also got a 4th from that trade.

We apparently almost got Couturier before Holmgren had a change of heart last minute,.

Not like the Sens left a better deal on the table.

What was the rush though?

calder

I would have no problem with the Jets taking a chance on Conacher.

Arctic Ice Hockey@arcticicehockey 4 mins
Conacher has 20 points, is +8 (meaningless), 5th best Corsi among regular Sens (52.8%), Looks like the shooting % of 5.7 did him in.

Yes, that would be worth a shot alright.

Fei

Sabres have the first shot at Conacher. He played college hockey in Buffalo. He would be fifth in points right now for Buffalo forwards. No way we don't claim him.

Thanks, Uncle Bryan.

Fei

I hope the Sabres make a good offer for O'Reilly. Would love a player like that, and plenty of cap room to give him the contract he wants.

Cake Boss

Banned
I hope the Sabres make a good offer for O'Reilly. Would love a player like that, and plenty of cap room to give him the contract he wants.

Lebrun just posted an article saying that hes getting resigned.

You should be looking at Stasny tho.

Samyy

I'm fucking tired of the media and Carlyle undervaluing Kulemin, he is the best bottom six forward on the team and if he is not resigned the team will suffer. This guy does everything you ask him too effectively. He PKs, he can somehow play centre, he is effective defensively, AND HE IS BETTER ON THE 2ND LINE THE GODDAMN CLARKSON.

Congrats to whoever gets him, may even get him for free in FA.

Cake Boss

Banned
Andy Strickland ‏@andystrickland 2m
Mike Weaver has been traded to Montreal. Believed to be picks coming other way

Acquire all bottom pairing dman.

As far as I'm aware the only person on the Avs' trade block right now is Stastny. Dater swore we were going to ship Barrie out earlier this year, but Dater is commonly an idiot. I could see Parenteau being available as well. He's our only natural right winger though so who knows.

Weaver to MTL. Tough as nails small, defensive D man. Good role player.

@GeorgeRichards: Brandon Pirri centering #FlaPanthers third line with Huberdeau and Hayes v #Bruins

Pirri in.

HOLY SHIT CLEMM ON WAIVERS

Merguson

Banned
I'm fucking tired of the media and Carlyle undervaluing Kulemin, he is the best bottom six forward on the team and if he is not resigned the team will suffer. This guy does everything you ask him too effectively. He PKs, he can somehow play centre, he is effective defensively, AND HE IS BETTER ON THE 2ND LINE THE GODDAMN CLARKSON.

He has 18 points in 51 games.

I just don't think it's a good idea to pour money into bottom six forwards. I think we've got some potential replacements already. It's time to start promoting these guys.

Fucking idiot Marty going and ruining his legacy with a move at the deadline so he can fart around in 15 more games with a .890 save percentage. Marty Favre.

LevelNth

Banned

Sweet Georgia Brown I hope he gets dealt tomorrow. MAKE IT SO NONIE!

Also wow at Ottawa waiving Conacher.

Top Bottom