• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Dustin Penner was traded today?

Vg4BWq0.png

Coincidence? I think not.

I forgot Fasth was even on the team. Thought he was sent down to Norfolk for long term conditioning.

Edmonton better keep an eye on him for practices.

PENNER TO WASHINGTON.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
If Cowen stays in the press box, defense is already 2x better than before.

As true as this is... We still need a top 4 d-man.

Methot and Karlsson are the only real ones that we have. Ceci still needs to develop more before he becomes one and Phillips, Gryba, and Weir are not top 4 defencemen. Out of those three, Weircioch is probably the closest but, like Ceci, needs to develop more.

Acid08

Banned
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 21m

Trade targets for Erhoff down to SJ, Van and BOS as of this morning. Most of his money has been paid already. I believe BOS is leader of PAC

Ugh fuck off Boston you shitty cunts.

calder

Penner for a 4th rounder? Really??

I wonder if all the teams forgot there were such things as second and third rounders. All these 4ths and 5ths is confusing to me... a 5th round pick is basically like a company giving our free car wash coupons on customer appreciation day.

Honestly he will play maybe 4-6 games the rest of the way, maybe 2-3 more but Da Kuemperor is going to hold down the fort until and in the playoffs.

Not really worried. Especially for a 4th. We had two of em.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zuccarello is now day to day. Yesss.

Apparently the Rangers were still shopping Callahan as of yesterday.

Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 4m
Ducks send the fourth they got from Washington to Dallas to acquire Robidas. So, in effect, it's swapping Penner for Robidas.

Top Bottom