• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

yyzjohn

Banned
AJ Jakubec
‏@AJonSports
Was also told there is serious interest in Cory Conacher. I don't believe he goes through waivers unclaimed. #Sens #TradeCentre

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaahaha

This franchise and asset managment.

Yeah I can't see all teams passing up on Conacher, someone will claim him for sure.

pringles

Fucking TSN 1200 got trolled by a fake account and retweeted it.

/Ottawa sports media.
My heart skipped a beat.

I'd welcome Edler, or Ehrhoff, but I'm pretty fucking scared of the price we'd have to pay so I'd rather just sit tight and go with the kids.

calder

"@SunGarrioch: The Senators and Chris Phillips have moved closer on term. #Sens"

Might as well kill me now.

You can't put a price tag on intangibles there, CB.

Seriously, you can't. It's not a real, tangible thing so any effort to reward it monetarily is doomed to failure.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 19m
I am hearing NYR and Ryan Callahan are inching towards a contract agreement but they're not there...yet. #TSN #Tradecentre

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 3m
WPG and SJ have had some discussions on Devin Setoguchi returning to Sharks. Let's see if it gets done. #tsn #Tradecentre

Fei

I really hope we don't move Ehrhoff unless the return is very good. Even then I won't be happy about it. Good player locked up for a long time on a good contract.

calder

Jets sending the Gooch back to SJ? Based on the other trades today, I look forward to a) getting a 12th round pick and b) learning the draft has 12 rounds now.

NONONONONONO

YESYESYESdon'tactuallycareYESYESYESYES

He's been... fine this year. I seriously doubt you'd be giving up anything you'd notice gone. ;)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kypreos floating Gaborik to Kings. Sounds like he's just guessing. But if so, what a fleecing Slats pulled on that one, haha.

Socreges

Banned
But two more teams in the west would perfectly balance everything :(

Isn't Las Vegas building a new arena no matter what? I guess Phoenix could move there?
I don't want the talent diluted further, personally.

And Phoenix isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Florida, though...

Acid08

Banned
Jets sending the Gooch back to SJ? Based on the other trades today, I look forward to a) getting a 12th round pick and b) learning the draft has 12 rounds now.

YESYESYESdon'tactuallycareYESYESYESYES

He's been... fine this year. I seriously doubt you'd be giving up anything you'd notice gone. ;)
Plz take Adam Burish and a 5th round pick.

Curufinwe

NONONONONONONONONONO.

JUST NO.

Yes_Guy.png

calder

Gary Lawless popping a racist boner.

Lawless just splooged all over his favourite white robes and hood. Hey, you can't even tell, what convenience!

EDIT: I'm fine with the Kane rumours, I just remembered that Cheveldayoff is simply incapable of making trades. We're fine, nothing to see!

Socreges

Banned
So many rumours thrown around by "insiders". Only 1/20 of them will come true. Not worth investing in anything imo... though it can be fun.

fallout

Don't you dare fucking trade Kane, Chevy.

The 12th round is where star talent like Taro Tsujimoto get drafted, my friend.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So many rumours thrown around by "insiders". Only 1/20 of them will come true. Not worth investing in anything imo... though it can be fun.

Personally I just enjoy the reactions by fans during this time of year.

Much more entertaining then the deals that are done.

Top Bottom