• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Tabris

You know what? I would be OK with Ehrhoff coming back. He had good chemistry with the Sedins and has a good backend shot. He was overrated a bit but his contract isn't as horrible as it was when it was first signed.

Curufinwe

Zuccarello is now day to day. Yesss.

Apparently the Rangers were still shopping Callahan as of yesterday.

Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh 4m
Ducks send the fourth they got from Washington to Dallas to acquire Robidas. So, in effect, it's swapping Penner for Robidas.

Will the Ducks now trade Vatanen?

@icemancometh: Ducks send the fourth they got from Washington to Dallas to acquire Robidas. So, in effect, it's swapping Penner for Robidas.

Welcome him Heretic

calder

What young goalies are those?

Good point, neither is actually that young, even for goalies. "New" I guess would be the better descriptor, it'd be nice to get a few quality backups and see if one of them could become a true #1 going into next season.

Heretic

2014 5th and a 2015 3rd

Only a 3rd and a 5th rounder for Fasth? Really?

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 36s
Fasth to the Oilers for a 5th in 2014 and 3rd in 2015.
Damn... really low return for Fasth.

You better be sending Anderson for Vanek.

Or I'll come for you.
You're getting Sbisa and a 2nd AND YOU'LL LOVE IT! Might make it a 1st if you behave.

I hope you never run out of nicknames for Kuemper.

Milk da God gonna lead this team to Victory!!!!

kemps-logo.jpg

I kept thinking Penner was still in Edmonton, and even then had him confused with Perron.

Needless to say the trade just got a lot less interesting.

Anyone know what we got for Fasth? Can't find the details.

Shultz for the lulz

Edit: It's not Shultz :(

You know what? I would be OK with Ehrhoff coming back. He had good chemistry with the Sedins and has a good backend shot. He was overrated a bit but his contract isn't as horrible as it was when it was first signed.

With all the rumors going around, you guys seem to be selling instead of buying.

iLLmAtlc

Loui Eriksson is a scratch tonight for a "minor issue", (Yahoo fantasy hockey update) says he'll be back in on Thursday.

is there a trade cooking??

Cake Boss

Banned
AJ Jakubec
‏@AJonSports
Was also told there is serious interest in Cory Conacher. I don't believe he goes through waivers unclaimed. #Sens #TradeCentre

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaahaha

This franchise and asset managment.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
AJ Jakubec
‏@AJonSports
Was also told there is serious interest in Cory Conacher. I don't believe he goes through waivers unclaimed. #Sens #TradeCentre

Bwahahahahahhahahahahaahaha

This franchise and asset managment.

Remember when we traded a first round pick for Chris Campoli? *sigh* :(

Chris R

So wait, Seattle is really going to get a team? Would be really nice, even if I'd still be an Avs fan, since Alaska isn't in a TV market for any team :(

Top Bottom