• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zedge

Lou will be happy. His wife's from there no? He can play and be under no pressure there. No one will know who the fuck he is or even care. :lol

snack

Someone post Lu's emoji tweet just now

Beach tree

0248.png

At least we get Markstrom the other way.

Sad to see Luongo go. If this trade was in the works they should've started him on Sunday. It's like one final FU from a management that has treated him terribly.

Looks like the rebuild is on. No way the Canucks are going anywhere with Lack and Markstrom in net.

Gillis may have saved his job with this trade.

snack

Tim Thomas and Roberto Luongo.

On the same team.

HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK I'M SAD AND HAPPY. IT'S LIKE I AM A HUMAN OXYMORON.

calder

Wait, I'm seeing crazy, crazy shit on twitter about what the Canucks got. That can't be right. Can't be. Mustn't be.

EDIT: ok, the guy who retweeted it just removed it lol, probably a joke or something.

Hilti92

Oh man.. Canucks fans must be going wild. Had two great goalies and now lost both of them. What the fuck is going on in Vancouver this year?

RC

Banned
Oh man.. Canucks fans must be going wild. Had two great goalies and now lost both of them. What the fuck is going on in Vancouver this year?

The rebuild is on!
I demand the odd couple theme be played everytime someone mentions Florida's goalie situation.

snack

In a span of 9 months -- the Canucks have traded away Luongo and Schneider. Now they have 2 goalies who have played a combined 68 NHL games.

THIS GUN B GUD

Top Bottom