• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

I am wondering if Stasny will be an Av tomorrow? Trade him for Kesler and a 2nd round pick.

2Gi5XfL.gif

ZeroGravity

Third time in four games this team has blown a two goal lead.

Who needs to trade for a decent defense when you can pick up gems like Mike Fucking Kostka on waivers?

Yzerman for GM of the Year.

Socreges

Banned
With Luongo gone we' e committed to the rebuild. Might as wellgo all out and trade everyoe with value for prospects&picks, as much as it'll hurt.
Given the return for Luongo, I don't think they've committed to the rebuild at all. I'm terrified that they're going to trade Kesler for a couple guys in their mid-20s.

I want them to trade Kesler, but only if there's a 1st rounder involved at a minimum.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Given the return for Luongo, I don't think they've committed to the rebuild at all. I'm terrified that they're going to trade Kesler for a couple guys in their mid-20s.

I want them to trade Kesler, but only if there's a 1st rounder involved at a minimum.

Not because of the return, but because we don't have a starting goaltender left. If we were going for a run, we wouldn't have traded Luongo.

Socreges

Banned
Not because of the return, but because we don't have a starting goaltender left. If we were going for a run, we wouldn't have traded Luongo.
That's true. But the return doesn't scream rebuild either. It's like they think this team can be competitive next season if they make certain tweaks to the roster.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really hope Hemsky is traded tomorrow, tired of hearing his name in every deadline talks for the last 5 years.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Interview with Mike Gillis.

CUNT.

"try and move in a different direction"

interviewer: "would you call it a rebuild?" gillis: "depends on how you define it"

REBUILD IT IS

"Luongo made it clear he wanted to go to Florida"

"deal wasn't available a year ago"

he can't answer questions on Kesler.

"lots of teams calling about lots of players because we haven't been performing well"

That's true. But the return doesn't scream rebuild either. It's like they think this team can be competitive next season if they make certain tweaks to the roster.

Gillis just basically called it a rebuild :lol

RC

Banned
Interview with Mike Gillis.

CUNT.

"try and move in a different direction"

interviewer: "would you call it a rebuild?" gillis: "depends on how you define it"

REBUILD IT IS

"Luongo made it clear he wanted to go to Florida"

"deal wasn't available a year ago"

he can't answer questions on Kesler.

"lots of teams calling about lots of players because we haven't been performing well"

Gillis just basically called it a rebuild :lol

Gillis should rebuild that goatee of his. It's disgusting.

Top Bottom