• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sure but aren't we making assumptions he wants to leave? because as of now, he's denied wanting to leave.

Of course he could be lying but if he wants to play here then I don't see why we won't keep him. If he badly wants to go, then I guess we have no choice.

That's true. We'll just have to see where this goes. I'm hoping he stays but these rumours are heating up. :(

81pWl4O.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The sooner you accept it, the quicker the pain will dissipate

It'll all depend on the return. The better the return, the easier it'll be to stomach as "it'll pay off in the long run"

If the return is crap, I'll go find out where Mike Gillis lives.

Alternatively, I'll ask my friend every day if Gillis is gonna get fired.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From March 1st:

Unless Gillis is asking Torts not to play Luongo/showcase Lack because of an impending trade, this makes absolutely no sense. And even then it doesn't. Gillis/Torts what are you doing.

Welp.

I told you and rev I tried them for the first time tonight. Holy shit, they're so good. Ever tried 'em?

And lol @ that limp dick shot from Zeus.

I missed that post. I bet they're great, I've never had them though. I am assuming they're on the more expensive side so I'd have to wait until I make an excuse to spend money on food. I'll try it when I'm in the suburbs next. Getting to Portillos here in the city is out of the way compared to the suburbs unfortunately.

Speaking of ribs, I'm going to Gale Street Inn pretty soon with the family and I'm pretty stoked. If you haven't been there already, you need to go.

Wazzy

Banned
Some dick just txt'd my friend saying Kesler waived his NTC but it was a link to some overweight girl.

My heart seriously stopped.
XjYPRoO.png

Some dick just txt'd my friend saying Kesler waived his NTC but it was a link to some overweight girl.

My heart seriously stopped.
XjYPRoO.png

LOL

I missed that post. I bet they're great, I've never had them though. I am assuming they're on the more expensive side so I'd have to wait until I make an excuse to spend money on food. I'll try it when I'm in the suburbs next. Getting to Portillos here in the city is out of the way compared to the suburbs unfortunately.

Speaking of ribs, I'm going to Gale Street Inn pretty soon with the family and I'm pretty stoked. If you haven't been there already, you need to go.

They're fantastic. Expensiveish like you said, but they pretty much fall off of the bone and the sauce is fantastic. We just had one open here where I live like five minutes from my place.

I've heard of it before, but never been down there. What do they have that I should try? might check it out next time I'm in the city.

Acid08

Banned
Ken Campbell @THNKenCampbell 1m

I'm told there's nothing to the Vanek to San Jose rumors. Sharks like their team and will likely make only minor moves, if any at all.

Sounds about right.

They're fantastic. Expensiveish like you said, but they pretty much fall off of the bone and the sauce is fantastic. We just had one open here where I live like five minutes from my place.

I've heard of it before, but never been down there. What do they have that I should try? might check it out next time I'm in the city.

Cool, I'll have to check them out next time I go. Top that shit off with a cake shake for good measure.

At Gale Street Inn, get the ribs. "best ribs in Chicago", I can't speak to that because I haven't had a lot of other ribs in the city, but when I went a couple years ago, they're fucking good

zroid

Banned
urrrgh every time these NBC announcers say MSL's name half in English and half in French, it hurts my brain. BE CONSISTENT YOU DICKS

So it's like that, huh Dastardly? Well I don't need your damn pity. I was dissapointed with this team before you even knew what hockey was. And I'll continue to be disspointed for the rest of my life.

NooOOOOoooOOOooo! Desi plz. "RC" doesn't stand out as much so it wasn't in my instant-memory. The man behind the name is more important. Please come to the waggun~

Why would we want Bourque? I would only take him if Subban was coming back as well. 4th round pick for Bourque and Subban.

Dater very briefly had a tweet saying "Roy likes Bourque, likes how he goes to the net" and then deleted it seconds later. I think he's just fanning the flames, Bourque makes no fucking sense on this team.

Cool, I'll have to check them out next time I go. Top that shit off with a cake shake for good measure.

At Gale Street Inn, get the ribs. "best ribs in Chicago", I can't speak to that because I haven't had a lot of other ribs in the city, but when I went a couple years ago, they're fucking good

Hell yeah. They stopped selling chocolate cake slices at this one though and are only selling whole cakes. The fuck is that?

Alright, I'll hit them up next time I'm around town. Always up for good ribs.

Top Bottom