• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

George Richards (@GeorgeRichards) tweeted at 9:56 PM on Tue, Mar 04, 2014: Tim Thomas on Luongo: looks like dale went to kick some tires, found one that needed pumping #FlaPanthers @strombone1

LMAO

i4W5hb3G5uX7e.gif

Stay winnin'.

MbMVQ3d.gif

Nice job Lumbus. Thanks

- Minnesota Wild fan that wants everyone else in the West to lose. Especially Dallas.

Madness

George Richards (@GeorgeRichards) tweeted at 9:56 PM on Tue, Mar 04, 2014: Tim Thomas on Luongo: looks like dale went to kick some tires, found one that needed pumping #FlaPanthers @strombone1

LMAO

Lol, that's funny. But in seriousness, I'm a bit sad. Lu was a great guy, and really gave a lot of great years to the Canucks. I'm glad I watched him play at least 50+ games the past several years. The whole thing has been a debacle, losing Schneids before, and now Luongo himself.

Lol, that's funny. But in seriousness, I'm a bit sad. Lu was a great guy, and really gave a lot of great years to the Canucks. I'm glad I watched him play at least 50+ games the past several years. The whole thing has been a debacle, losing Schneids before, and now Luongo himself.

MXLTc91.gif

I've seen him on Halo-Gaf the gafiest of Gafs, he's good people...Or does that make him bad people?

Halo-gaf is fun

But sometimes its like going and hanging out in the mouth of a tiger and expecting not to get eaten.

And it's not like you can fight back because if you kill a tiger in China you get death penalty.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Johnston ‏@reporterchris 10s
The #coyotes send Rostislav Klelsa, Chris Brown and a fourth-round pick to the #caps for Martin Erat and prospect Garrett Mitchell.

hhahahaha Chris Brown
Nooooooo! Fucking Erat sucks! Who will tell us how to have out coffee now?! Muthafucking Brown NNOOOOOOO! START THE TANK AND MOVE THIS POS TEAM TO QUEBEC!!!

:D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Small piece of advice for any team interested in Alex Edler:

GET HIM TO CHANGE HIS STICK MANUFACTURER

or be ready for 2 stick breaks every game.

lol remember when McPhee was all excited and like "oh don't you go anywhere yet press boys! we got a blockbuster trade for ya!" and then he's like "FORSBERG FOR ERAT" and everyone was like "ahahaha this fucking guy"

lol remember when McPhee was all excited and like "oh don't you go anywhere yet press boys! we got a blockbuster trade for ya!" and then he's like "FORSBERG FOR ERAT" and everyone was like "ahahaha this fucking guy"

That was honestly hilarious.

All the media people are acting like it's going to be some big trade nobody had an idea about. I remember somebody mentioning guys like backstrom or green possibly on the move.

Then it's Forsberg, arguably their top prospect...

...for Martin Erat. Like, what the fuck.

ZeroGravity

The trade deadline will have come and gone tomorrow, Yzerman will have done nothing, Stamkos will still "have no timetable for return", and the season will be over.

Just calling it now.

Top Bottom