• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guy on TSN radio just said there are a FEW teams interested in Bourque. Unbelievable, there is some higher force at play here. Also said that Markov is pretty much guaranteed not to be going anywhere. Extension for Gio as well is expected.

Razorskin

----- ------
Guy on TSN radio just said there are a FEW teams interested in Bourque. Unbelievable, there is some higher force at play here. Also said that Markov is pretty much guaranteed not to be going anywhere. Extension for Gio as well is expected.

Better be cheap

Madness

Oh, I remember that. I think you had a Link avatar at the time. I've seen you post in HaloGaf as I mentioned before, I have only posted there a few times though, because people talking about how they hate Halo 4 is only so interesting.

Haha, yeah, Link from Wind Waker, first avatar I used here. HaloGAF just had trouble sustaining a community when hardly anyone played the game, discussions just kept going round and round in circles. It gets tough coming into a new/different community at times, I post if I can, otherwise I just lurk.

Honestly, Bryz seems like a really good guy.

I'm happy that we got somebody to play behind Kuemper and somebody who seems to be a bit humbled by all of this.

LeBrun blog
In the end, the Minnesota Wild threw a curve ball by acquiring Ilya Bryzgalov.

But the truth is, he’s cheaper salary wise and cap wise than Jaroslav Halak and Martin Brodeur, which is certainly a large part of why the Wild went this route.

It’s also because Wild GM Chuck Fletcher had Bryzgalov when he was breaking into pro hockey back in their Anaheim days. So he knows him.

But the reality is that match on the cap was a huge factor here, allowing Minnesota some room Wednesday to do something else if it sees another trade that makes sense.

The Wild also looked at Viktor Fasth, a source said. He ended up in Edmonton on Tuesday instead, a real nice pick-up for the Oilers in my mind.

WE'RE GETTING MOULSON

calder

I missed most of the game due to work but caught it when Ladd scored the second Jets goal. I heard from a lot of other people that they didn't play so hot tonight? Did something happen to Scheifele tonight? I saw some clip with him in some serious pain...

Jets looked awful for a lot of the game, Scheifele line was bad all game, and who knows how bad he's hurt. If he misses time the season has to be done right.

Acid08

Banned
That sounds a lot more appealing than "it's stupid as fuck" :lol is it on Netflix? Maybe I'll check it out

Usually if I say a comedy is stupid as fuck it's a term of endearment :p

Hot Rod is one of my favorite comedies and it's duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. And I don't think it's on Netflix.

ShaneB

Usually if I say a comedy is stupid as fuck it's a term of endearment :p

Hot Rod is one of my favorite comedies and it's duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. And I don't think it's on Netflix.

Hot Rod is on Canada Netflix. Also a hilarious movie that I watched recently! Isla Fisher is gorgeous.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
66783-Direwolf-Howl-gif-AMLs.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just realized we're 22nd atm, which means that we're currently sitting on the 9th overall pick.

KEEP RACING TO THE BOTTOM GUYS

Ottawa has 2 less games played and are only 1 point behind, GO SENS

That fucking coyote sound effect is the worst thing in hockey OMG

Cartman is worse.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
:lol NHL-Gaf has been on point today. Tomorrow should be glorious.

Dreger said:
Told Brodeur has submitted a list to Lamoriello of the teams he's willing to waive his NTC to go to
Brodeur is coming off as a huge bitch, he has all his cups and all his goalie records, he's not going to be a starter on a contender. Suck it up and finish your career where it began and retire already.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks Red, I'll be going to sleep with a full wood tonight. Hopefully when I wake up he's gone.

Btw, doesn't Woody Harrelson say something about not mowing another man's lawn in kingpin as well?

Thanks Red, I'll be going to sleep with a full wood tonight. Hopefully when I wake up he's gone.

Btw, doesn't Woody Harrelson say something about not mowing another man's lawn in kingpin as well?

"Take that you freaky piece of shit! You don't mow another guy's lawn!"

Samyy

Two humungous back to back group assignments due tomorrow and Wednesday.
It was nice knowing you NHL-gaf.
Fuck you Nonis.

Samyy

No way you're not dropping by here once trades go down.

I'll actually be doing a presentation about a sports sponsorship strategy for Mondelez International (Aka owners of Oreo etc.) during the deadline so its unlikely.

Maybe Wednesday night when I realize I am going to fail my Thursday assignment.
WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST DO THE FUCKING WORK THEY AGREED TO DO BY THE TIME WE ALL AGREED TO DO IT FUCKKKK

Smiley90

I just realized we also have Ericsson, which means all our top3 goalies are young Swedes.

Weird as hell.

Smiley90

Lack is Swedish?!?

Eddie Lack, born 1988, played for Brynas IF in 09/10
Jacob Markstrom, born 1990, played for Brynas IF from 06/07 until 09/10
Joacim Eriksson, born 1990, played for Brynas IF from 07/08 until 08/09

Eriksson was Markstrom's backup in 08/09, Lack was Markstrom's backup in 09/10.

:lol

snack

Eddie Lack, born 1988, played for Brynas IF in 09/10
Jacob Markstrom, born 1990, played for Brynas IF from 06/07 until 09/10
Joacim Eriksson, born 1990, played for Brynas IF from 07/08 until 08/09

Eriksson was Markstrom's backup in 08/09, Lack was Markstrom's backup in 09/10.

:lol
Swedish threesome.

"It is huge," Tallon said in a conference call Tuesday night. "He's a big name down here and it sets the tone for our franchise. Vinnie and Doug and Rory and I want to win the Stanley Cup, and talk is cheap, so we're acting and we're following up on what we said we would do. We're just looking to get better every day to achieve our goal of winning the Stanley Cup."

Like I said, guys, it'll be pretty awesome when Luongo leads the Seattle Panthers to a cup (in 2018).

Luongo trade has numbed me to any further deals. I'd be okay with a Kesler trade.

If Gillis screws it up I'll personally buy him a Skytrain ticket to the airport.

Smiley90

Luongo trade has numbed me to any further deals. I'd be okay with a Kesler trade.

If Gillis screws it up I'll personally buy him a Skytrain ticket to the airport.

I'll meet up with you there, let's bring Tabris, a bottle of gasoline and a towel and see where things go from there

Top Bottom