• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guess the season's over

628489.gif

Called it :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are apparently sending Dolan's jet to fetch MSL, much like they did with the Columbus boys last year. So no chance he's missing tonight's game.

Ranger lines tonight should be:

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Richards-St. Louis
Pouliot-Brassard-Miller
Carcillo-D.Moore-Boyle

Really curious who's going to wear the C now. I'd have to think Staal.

Rangers are apparently sending Dolan's jet to fetch MSL, much like they did with the Columbus boys last year. So no chance he's missing tonight's game.

Ranger lines tonight should be:

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Richards-St. Louis
Pouliot-Brassard-Miller
Carcillo-D.Moore-Boyle

Really curious who's going to wear the C now. I'd have to think Staal.
Staal seems the most logical choice so I can see you guys giving it to Nash or something.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 43s
Kings-Red Wings and Wild are trying to get Ryan Kesler. #tvasports

WHOOO!!! Overpay and then he get's injured like our other centers. That is probably the only outcome that is possible at this point for us. Still doesn't fix our D issue.

Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 43s
Kings-Red Wings and Wild are trying to get Ryan Kesler. #tvasports

WHOOO!!! Overpay and then he get's injured like our other centers. That is probably the only outcome that is possible at this point for us. Still doesn't fix our D issue.

I'm really happy for you :')

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 3m
End of the day, Rangers stood firm at $6 mil x 6 yrs. Callahan dropped to $6.25, but, NYR essentially ended negotiations on Tues.

Also, remember when Boomer Esiason said the Rangers were trading Callahan and possibly some draft picks for Marty St. Louis and all the hockey writers laughed it off and called it bullshit for a few days?

Good times.

calder

I wonder what it's like being a fan of teams that make... what do you guys call them, trabs? Trades? You know, apparently you take guys or picks and send them to other teams for different guys or picks to improve your team or something.

Sounds pretty cool, have to admit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ZERO AND SENSGAF, SHARE MY PAIN

Why does Phillips get a NTC though lol.

Also damn soooo many teams going for those 2015 picks. That draft order is gonna be so whacky. And lots can still happen til then.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder what it's like being a fan of teams that make... what do you guys call them, trabs? Trades? You know, apparently you take guys or picks and send them to other teams for different guys or picks to improve your team or something.

Sounds pretty cool, have to admit.

Can I interest you in one Renee Bourque?

He has size, and sometimes he runs into other players, including opponents.

Dubnyk's 6'6"

Bergevin got the size he wanted.

:lol

Samyy

So Nonis is standing pat? I don't like it.

Bolland is obviously broken and won't be anything but useless until the off-season.

Anyone useful would cost picks or prospects, not interested in pick ing up rentals here. I still consider us to be a rebuilding team.

Top Bottom