• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ZeroGravity

Bh_ER3PCEAA4luY.jpg

Spl1nter

Lol Shero so Goc= Hemsky in tarde value.

I really dont mind the Hemsky traded, we traded nothing for a top 6 guy whohc hopefully pushes Condra and or Greening out of those lines. Its just that fucking Philips signing where Murray just dropped his pants bent down and let a big rig up his ass.

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Hoffman- Spezza- Hemsky
Greening- Zibenejad- Stone
Condra- Smith- Neil

Not completely bad, but dat defense tho.

did michalek die?

I don't mind the Hemsky trade for the Sens, we gave up peanuts for him and don't have anything to lose trying to finish as high as possible.

I HATE the Phillips resigning. Bryan Murray has no balls, he gave Phillips exactly what he was looking for, a 2 year deal at over $2 million per with a NTC. What a fucking moron.

Hemsky is a good move, despite them saying they don't want rentals.

Resigning Phillips is dumb, I guess there were no good deals. He just walked by Hemsky last night too. Our defense is bad enough and now we have another slow D-man who's going to get burnt every night. But but that (overrated) veteran leadership!

What's he going to do? Show Ceci how to score on his own net in a playoff game?

This organization is full of shit and they don't even have budget for toilet paper.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kesler to the Ducks would be perfect 'cause they're already my second team to cheer for in the West once the Canucks are out. And I'd cheer for whatever team gets Kesler anyway. So Florida/Ducks would make for the least addition of teams to my "like" list.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 4m
Rangers, like so many, looking to add D but doesn't appear as if there's anyone to their liking available for right price...

calder

I don't really know what's going on here either, but only 114 days until the 2014 NHL Entry Draft!

Chevy is kind of a joke. For a guy who talks so, so much about asset management and process he doesn't actually do much of any managing of assets. He drafts decently but that's about it.

Darrin Bauming@DarrinBauming 9 mins
I'm told #NHLJets GM Kevin Cheveldayoff is at IcePlex, as the mass media convoy make their way downtown to meet him at MTS Centre at 3pm.

What the fuck.

Heretic

I know, I know. But out of the two I want etem here for a long time. For Kesler I would sacrifice palms. I don't want to lose either for vanek though

Ducks have two 1st rounders and two 2nd rounders. Give those away before touching either of them.

iLLmAtlc

Chevy is kind of a joke. For a guy who talks so, so much about asset management and process he doesn't actually do much of any managing of assets. He drafts decently but that's about it.

What the fuck.

All Canadians GMs have press conferences after the trade deadline, the convoy is probably due to the Peggers interest in the Jets.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All Canadians GMs have press conferences after the trade deadline, the convoy is probably due to the Peggers interest in the Jets.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS FOLLOWING ME"

"It's the trade deadline today, all Canadian GM's give press conferences afterwards"

"What's a trade deadline?"

Edit: awwwwww no goalie sitcom

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If the Islanders end up keeping Vanek the league just needs to fold that franchise.

Top Bottom