• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MutFox

Banned
I just don't understand why Marty was still pissed at Yzerman about the Team Canada snub. You ended up on the team anyway and got a gold medal out of it , let fucking bygones be bygones.

It's cause Kunitz got a medal too...
Who would want to share their gold with that guy...

I just don't understand why Marty was still pissed at Yzerman about the Team Canada snub. You ended up on the team anyway and got a gold medal out of it , let fucking bygones be bygones.

You would be pissed to if your boss thought that Chris Kunitz was better then you at anything.

Silexx

@TSNBobMcKenzie: As per @Real_ESPNLeBrun Chris Phillips and OTT have agreed to 2 year contract at $2.5M per year. #Tradecentre

Don't do it, Cake Boss! We love you!

Edit: holy shit, was I ever beaten. Hats off to you, Merguson.

pringles

I'm wondering now if Yzerman was sent by Detroit to fuck the Lightning organization up. Hes now the dude now known for getting rid of Vinny and now Marty.
Yep, he will complete the trifecta of pissing Lightning fans off by trading Stamkos to Detroit for Cleary, Quincey and a 4th.

I wish Putin invaded this city just so he can put me out of my misery ;(

funny.gif

Cake Boss

Banned
Worst week of my life, break up with my first love and Philips resigns.

Just take me god, there is nothing her for me now. ;(

Back to my alcoholic ways. Fuck this planet.

Merguson

Banned
Ed Willes @willesonsports
According to intel from Pitt, Canucks ownership may be holding up Kesler deal. They want the playoff dough. Will make trade in summer

Interference from above? Not the best thing for any GM if he's trying to execute a plan. Assuming there is a plan.

Top Bottom