• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Renaud Lavoie ‏@LavoieRenaud 43s
Kings-Red Wings and Wild are trying to get Ryan Kesler. #tvasports

WHOOO!!! Overpay and then he get's injured like our other centers. That is probably the only outcome that is possible at this point for us. Still doesn't fix our D issue.

They wanted Dekeyser and Nyquist. No thanks.

Sammy and Kave, I dunno. I think you can fill those gaps at the deadline. Lots of teams in Toronto's position do it.

And I still remember Grabovski talking about how deflating it is when the team is on the bubble (which the Leafs are) and management doesn't take the opportunity to make an improvement.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Gaborik is literally one of the most overrated players of all time. So tired of the guy.

yyzjohn

Banned
Sammy and Kave, I dunno. I think you can fill those gaps at the deadline. Lots of teams in Toronto's position do it.

And I still remember Grabovski talking about how deflating it is when the team is on the bubble (which the Leafs are) and management doesn't take the opportunity to make an improvement.

He'll get to re-live that feeling again this season in Washington then.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Holland just said they're not trading Mantha and that he's untouchable--part of their future. Huge relief.

Sounded like he'll only make a move if Helm and Datsyuk are out a while. And I'm assuming that would be an overpayment for Kesler.

Hell yeah overpay for Kesler and add him to the heap of injured centers that we already have on the roster.

If Kesler becomes a Wing he won't last 2 weeks before getting hurt

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
7TXMt6D.jpg

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't mind the Hemsky trade for the Sens, we gave up peanuts for him and don't have anything to lose trying to finish as high as possible.

I HATE the Phillips resigning. Bryan Murray has no balls, he gave Phillips exactly what he was looking for, a 2 year deal at over $2 million per with a NTC. What a fucking moron.

Samus4145

Snow still hasn't moved Vanek?

I swear, if he doesn't get something for him before he walks, the entire organization should be fired.

fallout

I wonder what it's like being a fan of teams that make... what do you guys call them, trabs? Trades? You know, apparently you take guys or picks and send them to other teams for different guys or picks to improve your team or something.

Sounds pretty cool, have to admit.
I don't really know what's going on here either, but only 114 days until the 2014 NHL Entry Draft!

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol Shero so Goc= Hemsky in tarde value.

I really dont mind the Hemsky traded, we traded nothing for a top 6 guy whohc hopefully pushes Condra and or Greening out of those lines. Its just that fucking Philips signing where Murray just dropped his pants bent down and let a big rig up his ass.

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Michalek- Spezza- Hemsky
Hoffman- Zibenejad- Stone
Greening- Smith- Neil

Not completely bad, but dat defense tho.

Top Bottom