• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

@StapeNewsdayArthur Staple 3:52 PM
Misread a text, sorry. Both picks, MTL's 2nd and the #Isles 2015 5th, are conditional. If Habs miss playoffs, no picks change hands.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
@StapeNewsdayArthur Staple 3:52 PM
Misread a text, sorry. Both picks, MTL's 2nd and the #Isles 2015 5th, are conditional. If Habs miss playoffs, no picks change hands.
Hahahahaha Snow is a fucking idiot. Sorry TeethMummy! How did he not possibly get a better offer?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Locker room is ready.

IJ2NOvp.jpg

EDIT: Beaten

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a feeling Legwand re-signs with Detroit.

lupin23rd

So official GAF Canucks season wrap-up meet-up at the Queen Elizabeth Pitch and Putt?

Alternative title is "which one of you is the guy we got for Luongo?"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Datsyuk officially out 3 weeks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Habs miss the playoffs neither team comes out ahead, Habs take a chance on a rental. The picks are shit as it is and the prospect seems like a bust according to Hab fans.
No pick is shit in the hands of Timmons my friend, Gallagher was a 5th round pick! Fleeced!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
If that trade is true, I'm gonna kill Kenny myself. He needs to be let go. If the Habs got Vanek for basically nothing, how the fuck do we send 2 players and a pick for David fucking Legwand?

@BuffaloSabresBuffalo Sabres 4:01 PM
TRADE: #Sabres acquire G Michal Neuvirth & D Rostislav Klesla from @washcaps in exchange for G Jaroslav Halak & a 3rd-round pick in '15.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m
So there's this: told that the San Jose Sharks went pretty far down the road on Ryan Callahan deal with NYR...

@BuffaloSabresBuffalo Sabres 4:01 PM
TRADE: #Sabres acquire G Michal Neuvirth & D Rostislav Klesla from @washcaps in exchange for G Jaroslav Halak & a 3rd-round pick in '15.

Damn so the Rangers and Caps both improved themselves big time today, and the flyers couldnt do anything.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 2m

Ken Holland says #RedWings F Pavel Datsyuk (knee) will shut it down for at least three weeks. No surgery as of now.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m

Per Ken Holland, #RedWIngs F Darren Helm out with headaches. Being evaluated, but out at least a few days. Would bet longer.

L-O-L

Wings are done for the year.

Plinko

If that trade is true, I'm gonna kill Kenny myself. He needs to be let go. If the Habs got Vanek for basically nothing, how the fuck do we send 2 players and a pick for David fucking Legwand?

Because Holland has no idea how to manage a team in a salary cap league.

Plinko

What exactly wad the point of the trade for legwand?

Holland panicking. That's it. Would have been much better to not do anything, unless he has confirmation from Legwand himself that he's signing an extension.

.@JamesonCoop: Luongo "It took a while ... In the end when I was least expecting it, something happened" #FlaPanthers

Welcome home Lou. Should've never left.

yyzjohn

Banned
Holland panicking. That's it. Would have been much better to not do anything, unless he has confirmation from Legwand himself that he's signing an extension.

Legwand born in Detroit, that's some deep level moves there, bringing the hometown hero home.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I love some of the comments that I'm seeing around the interwebz that we traded for a player who's over the hill.

That over the hill player currently has:
10 more goals than our next leading goal scorer (Nash)
3 more assists than our next assists leader (Stepan)
17 more points than our next leading point scorer (Richards)
And the best +/- on the team (tied with Kreider).

What does that say about the guys we already had?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Legwand born in Detroit, that's some deep level moves there, bringing the hometown hero home.
My buddy went to high school with him, said he was a total douche bag.

EDIT - And it's official, Jarnkrok is gone. Fucking Ken Holland, you piece of shit.

Plinko

Jarnkrok confirmed by Wings. Screw Holland.

Top Bottom