• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are there any Leaf fans who would be fine with moving Gardiner in a trade? Seems to be of the same mold as Subban when he first came here, plenty of dumb mistakes, but his skating and offensive instincts are pretty obvious strengths.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Are there any Leaf fans who would be fine with moving Gardiner in a trade? Seems to be of the same mould as Subban when he first came here, plenty of dumb mistakes, but his skating and offensive instincts are pretty obvious strengths.

As always depends on what we're getting back.

I think most people would be fine if we're getting back a young center.

But really how often does that happen?

Samyy

Are there any Leaf fans who would be fine with moving Gardiner in a trade? Seems to be of the same mold as Subban when he first came here, plenty of dumb mistakes, but his skating and offensive instincts are pretty obvious strengths.

There is some overlap with Rielly, it depends on the return honestly. If we could flip him for a comparable prospect that is a "defensive" D I wouldn't mind. We need that type of player. But does that player exist? Dunno.

Stasis

This is our 4th I think? I'm too lazy to check. We need more of these. Seems like everyone has more than us.

Assuming we lose ofc.

Red_Man

As always depends on what we're getting back.

I think most people would be fine if we're getting back a young center.

But really how often does that happen?
Yea, true. You never really see those kind of swaps. If he gets moved in a subpar package because Carlyle doesn't like him, that would be pretty stupid.

zroid

Banned
Interestingly, she grew up about 10 mins away from where I live and went to highschool with buddies of mine, one who dated her. I've met her a few times at parties and such. She's fun and was much hotter back then.

Phaneuf is still a douche.

So you admit it!!

(that's pretty cool :p)

Stasis

Yay, a loser point! Imagine if we had 10 like some teams. We'd be what, 3rd in the East?

Gotta look at shit positively!

LevelNth

Banned
Highest shooting percentage in the league
And JVR and Kessel were super hot the last month.

But good on him for burying his chances.
I can give hundreds of examples all over the league of similar hot streaks on lines not translating to PPG production from every line member.

But continue trying to downplay how good he's becoming. It makes him stronger!

Spl1nter

Highest shooting percentage in the league
And JVR and Kessel were super hot the last month.

But good on him for burying his chances.

There was a blog showing the bozak shooting percentage is inflated in part to only ever shooting on high quality chances. He takes so few shots compared to any other player in the league with his minutes. He has sustained a crazy high % over 3 seasons (150+ games).

Samyy

I can give hundreds of examples all over the league of similar hot streaks on lines not translating to PPG production from every line member.

But continue trying to downplay how good he's becoming. It makes him stronger!

:lol okay
Good for you if you think he can maintain the highest shooting percentage in the league

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, I'll take the point we had no right earning.

Hopefully the team gets used to MSL's existence. And I think it's maybe time to break up the Kreider-Stepan-Nash line. They haven't been very good in a while.

Red_Man

No clearly Desharnais is a #1 centre Red
Whatever, Bozak is serviceable for now but if we ever want to contend he has to be booted.
Likewise with DD. He's fine for now, but we could never make it to a cup final with him as a top 2 center.

That is the guy Montreal fans tried to argue was a worse NHL player than Dan Cleary in the beginning of the season?
The guy who had 1 assist in 19 games to start as our #1 center playing with our #1 wingers. That guy. Ever since the mayor of Montreal said he should be sent to Hamilton he's turned up his game.

It's not racism. I am sure peruvians are great people. They just suck at dota.

And I have more of a problem with not being able to communicate with them, than I do the fact that they are terrible at dota.

Here's another example.

Black people are great, have many friends that are black. Best friends even.

But black people suck at hockey.

Is that racism?

Smelly's twin, confirmed.

Top Bottom