• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wow, there's a first, Downie didn't do something stupid.

Well... half-stupid. Shouldn't have shot it from there but whatever. GAME SET MATCH

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski looks pretty good so far, some difficult saves on those Duck PPs. This team is so bipolar.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tokarski looks pretty good so far, some difficult saves on those Duck PPs. This team is so bipolar.

I've noticed the team carrying the puck into the offensive zone tonight instead of dump and chase, but that can't possibly have any correlation.

Samyy

Jeff Veillette ‏@Jeffler 32s
Phil Kessel's 64 games to reach 70 points are the fewest needed by a Leaf to hit the mark since Alexander Mogilny (70 in 60) in 2002/03

KESSSELLLLLLLLLLLL

Ahhh time to tune in and see how Le Habs are doing against the Du-

Ah yes.

I see.

OJyKY.gif

Mr.Green

Very impressed with Tokarski and very pleased by the Habs' effort so far.

Also, is Perry always axing everyone like that? Dirty sack of $@€£!

Red_Man

I've noticed the team carrying the puck into the offensive zone tonight instead of dump and chase, but that can't possibly have any correlation.
Therrien will straighten out these dummies during the intermission. Vanek won't know what hits him when he lands in Phoenix.

Wonder if Vanek will still test FA
Everyone is still assuming that he wants to go to Minny. I'm only hoping that we can go two rounds deep and he falls in love with the city. Even if he doesn't stay, that frees up a lot of cash for us to unload on someone else this summer.

MPW

Wonder if Vanek will still test FA

he's going to minnesota according to pierre mcguire

Therrien will straighten out these dummies during the intermission. Vanek won't know what hits him when he lands in Phoenix.

Everyone is still assuming that he wants to go to Minny. I'm only hoping that we can go two rounds deep and he falls in love with the city. Even if he doesn't stay, that frees up a lot of cash for us to unload on someone else this summer.

wait, you actually want vanek long term? no thanks, not for the type of money he will be asking

Red_Man

30 goals in 50 games for Patches. Would have hit 40 if he stayed healthy, possibly could still do so.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ummm, did I just see Bobby Ryan drop the gloves and win a fight?

AJ Jakubec ‏@AJonSports now
Bobby Ryan is 16th in TOI for Ottawa at 7:11. That's 4th line ice. No wonder he dropped the gloves there. #Sens

COACHING!!!

Calling it now, Macshit gets canned soon as the season is finished and Richardson is hired.

Red_Man

wait, you actually want vanek long term? no thanks, not for the type of money he will be asking
We need a finisher like him, Patches can't be the only one putting the puck in the net. Sign him and traded him in 4 years, unless they can find another 30+ goal scorer in the off season which seems unlikely.

Samyy

We need a finisher like him, Patches can't be the only one putting the puck in the net. Sign him and traded him in 4 years, unless they can find another 30+ goal scorer in the off season which seems unlikely.

Just wait for AGally to develop into that, should be good in two years. From what I've seen he has the potential.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Moulson may be available for cheaper. It's a long way away regardless.

Cake Boss

Banned
Here's the thing, Ottawa is one of, if not the most, penalized team this year and so a good chunk of Bobby's ice time had been taken by the PK. That said, I swear Bobby is like the only Sens player who doesn't get to kill penalties.

lol this fucking guy knee deep in melnyk's crotch.

Kyle Turris 3:32 at EV. Chris Neil 8:13.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I think Paul MacLean is asking to be fired. You know what they say: live by the 4th liners, die by the 4th liners.

Top Bottom