• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

calder

I loved Olli Olli, but was simply not good enough to really play it properly. Great game though.

I appreciate that a wonderful Vita game was named after everyone's second favourite Finn, Olli Jokinen.

olli9ao92.jpg

Daaaamn.

Stasis

Elisha's off the market dude, just give it up

Interestingly, she grew up about 10 mins away from where I live and went to highschool with buddies of mine, one who dated her. I've met her a few times at parties and such. She's fun and was much hotter back then.

Phaneuf is still a douche.

Socreges

Banned
You know, despite the mess this team is in, there's a whole lot of twitter love spreading around.

Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler 4h
"Told you so" - @strombone1 ☔️

Kevin Bieksa ‏@kbieksa3 4h
The journey continues... @Ryan_Kesler pic.twitter.com/HBKMdnfVWz"

Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler 3h
Got the same hug today from you. @kbieksa3

Eddie Lack ‏@eddielack 4h
Still best friends! @Ryan_Kesler pic.twitter.com/ptodG4optL

Thank for the info today @eddielack #Tradecentre #greatteammates

Eddie Lack ‏@eddielack 4h
@Ryan_Kesler we're all canucks!

Thanks to all my friends, family, teammates, and fans for all the love over the past few days. #muchlove
Lack is the greatest. Hope the pressure doesn't break him

Yo Acid I bought OlliOlli based on your recommendation on the Vita I got yesterday.

This better not let me down or I blame you!

Also bought P4G. That's all so far. (And the free games from PS+ from January-March)

What else do I need to buy NHL-GAF.

I heard Soul Sacrifice and Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward in another thread. Will probably get Tearaway eventually, too.
That Smelly backlog

How far you in Bravely Default?

Via @moeninglory :

7arafxD.gif
I love this

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lack is the greatest. Hope the pressure doesn't break him

That Smelly backlog

How far you in Bravely Default?

I love this

I actually played a large amount, more than 20h. I finished Chapter... uh... 4? After the
Holy Pillar
? And then because of how the story keeps going I kind of lost interest in continuing. :/

Stasis

The only downside to hockeystreams... when it switches to SD briefly and goes back to HD. The weird green shit at the top of the screen for a few seconds. Can't see fuck.

That happen to any of you?

Also, kinda BS penalty. I ain't even mad!

Top Bottom