• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Samyy

How much better does the Kadri line look with Kulemin on it?
But no lets let him go for shit, that forechecking, that pressure, fierce.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I sent you something before this post. If you're down with the general idea then I can add something for Krecji or Spezza too.
Ya, I just sent a counter offer. If you don't like it feel free to switch it up with one or both of those guys. Really want to move them before the deadline.

zroid

Banned
Edit: and I absolutely despise Phaneuf. Everything about him. His face. His personality, or lack thereof. Every time I see him jawing out there I kinda revert to Flyers/Bruins mentality a bit and want nothing more than McIlrath up with us.

Elisha's off the market dude, just give it up

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mike Johnson just said Bozak is better than Mikko Koivu. Jesus Christ.

Pretty sure he ran out of fucks to give after last year's draft. Since then his twitter has been the best.
True, it's the best. Now he can sit in the sun and collect his millions with no hassle. Good on him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know, despite the mess this team is in, there's a whole lot of twitter love spreading around.

Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler 4h
"Told you so" - @strombone1 ☔️

Kevin Bieksa ‏@kbieksa3 4h
The journey continues... @Ryan_Kesler pic.twitter.com/HBKMdnfVWz"

Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler 3h
Got the same hug today from you. @kbieksa3

Eddie Lack ‏@eddielack 4h
Still best friends! @Ryan_Kesler pic.twitter.com/ptodG4optL

Thank for the info today @eddielack #Tradecentre #greatteammates

Eddie Lack ‏@eddielack 4h
@Ryan_Kesler we're all canucks!

Thanks to all my friends, family, teammates, and fans for all the love over the past few days. #muchlove

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Lol come on ovechkin

fIJE5iQ.gif

Smiley90

If they had trouble reaching the cap floor we would've gladly given them Booth for a bag of pucks

ZeroGravity

If Yzerman can somehow sign Callahan to a reasonable deal, it might make this day a lot easier.

Maybe playing with Stamkos will help smooth things along.

Acid08

Banned
He's not terrible.

He's extremely overpaid though. Decent PK, crazy fast, and hits an average amount. He has no hands though.
He's good for a couple highlight reel goals a year. And then he's back to being a blackhole of offense. Still hilarious that he demanded a trade and ends up in Buffalo.

Smiley90

He's good for a couple highlight reel goals a year. And then he's back to being a blackhole of offense. Still hilarious that he demanded a trade and ends up in Buffalo.

Yo Acid I bought OlliOlli based on your recommendation on the Vita I got yesterday.

This better not let me down or I blame you!

Also bought P4G. That's all so far. (And the free games from PS+ from January-March)

What else do I need to buy NHL-GAF.

I heard Soul Sacrifice and Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward in another thread. Will probably get Tearaway eventually, too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Terrible.

And again unnecessary passes to try to get the puck to MSL. Literally giving up shots to try to force something to Marty,

Acid08

Banned
Yo Acid I bought OlliOlli based on your recommendation on the Vita I got yesterday.

This better not let me down or I blame you!

Also bought P4G. That's all so far. (And the free games from PS+ from January-March)

What else do I need to buy NHL-GAF.

I heard Soul Sacrifice and Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward in another thread. Will probably get Tearaway eventually, too.
I still play OlliOlli! It has a lot of stuff to do.

P4G is the best game available by far, so good shit there. I would recommend Katamari.

Top Bottom