• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Moulson may be available for cheaper. It's a long way away regardless.
True, either or. Just would be nice to sign one without having to give up a lot rather them going out and losing Eller & Beaulieu in a trade for a guy with similar production.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
True, either or. Just would be nice to sign one without having to give up a lot rather them going out and losing Eller & Beaulieu in a trade for a guy with similar production.

I agree.

Tokarski has made a lot of good saves so far tonight.

zedge

Colborne with the awkward fall into the boards, that did not look good.. FFS These young guys are fun to watch.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
32-16 shots for Ducks. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
32-16 shots for Ducks. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Therrien Hockey™

He made sure they played the right way going into the second. Too much fancy "carrying the puck into the zone" nonsense in the first.

Thank fuck for BGally!!!

Red_Man

Gorges is retarded. Should have taken the shooter and let Emelin come back and take the other guy. What bullshit this game has been.

Red_Man

GALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

6r0fc.gif

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal needs to get back to the way they were playing in the first period. Second was all ducks. Would also help if they'd stop taking penalties. >_<

Red_Man

Montreal needs to get back to the way they were playing in the first period. Second was all ducks. Would also help if they'd stop taking penalties. >_<
All the penalties fucked them, refs were calling everything that period against the Habs. Credit to the Ducks, they're the best 2nd period team in the league I believe, they played like hell.

Red_Man

I'd be A-OK with scratching Emelin next game, putting Tinordi in his place and dressing Weaver.

Ice time so far:

Murray - 14:12
Emelin - 14:08
Markov - 14:05
Subban - 13:33
Gorges - 12:39
Tinordi - 10:42

Good job, good effort Therrien. Please take a swim with the sharks.

Quick

Banned
Wonder if I gave an Oreo
To Josh Gorges five minutes ago
Would he still shout and a throw fit
Or would he pull some stupid shit?
What if he just sat down and shut up
And let Therrien's blood pop.

His butt is Wonderfilled.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder if I gave an Oreo

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Red_Man

Wonder if I gave an Oreo

Think I'm going to have this printed out to put on my wall.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Ice time so far:

Murray - 14:12
Emelin - 14:08
Markov - 14:05
Subban - 13:33
Gorges - 12:39
Tinordi - 10:42

Good job, good effort Therrien. Please take a swim with the sharks.

Gorges has spent half his time on ice on the PK tonight. Murray is right up there as well. Emelin oddly enough has the most even strength ice time out of all of our defence.

Red_Man

Gorges has spent half his time on ice on the PK tonight. Murray is right up there as well. Emelin oddly enough has the most even strength ice time out of all of our defence.
And he's been the worst D man by far and taken 3 penalties now? I don't get it. Karlsson and Suter can play 30 mins, what can't Subban?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
All the penalties fucked them, refs were calling everything that period against the Habs. Credit to the Ducks, they're the best 2nd period team in the league I believe, they played like hell.

I think Houde said they are the top team in the 2nd period, or after they trail. Scored something like 78 goals (before tonight) in 2nd.

Those kind of stats are always weird to me, but it was mentioned early in the 1st period after the first Habs goal.

At least one thing I have liked this season is that the Habs don't give up like they used to, they play to the end.

When is Prust and Bournival coming back? Any word on that?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I think Houde said they are the top team in the 2nd period, or after they trail. Scored something like 78 goals (before tonight) in 2nd.

Those kind of stats are always weird to me, but it was mentioned early in the 1st period after the first Habs goal.

At least one thing I have liked this season is that the Habs don't give up like they used to, they play to the end.

I doubt Bournival gets back into the lineup at this point :(

Red_Man

I haven't heard any definitive date. We're at the max contracts once everyone is healthy, so I think they're going to take their time and make sure Prust is 100% and ready for the playoffs instead of rushing him. Even with those two on IR we have Eller scratched, we have some great depth right now.

Edit: Wolverine is back, because he's Wolverine.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
And he's been the worst D man by far and taken 3 penalties now? I don't get it. Karlsson and Suter can play 30 mins, what can't Subban?

I don't really understand it either. Subban can't play 30 minutes a night because Therrien won't play him the PK. Karlsson and Suter both play in every situation. Therrien has fallen for the PK is risky on defence story.

Even Gally knew that one was a high stick. Just had to watch his face when he was skating away.

Red_Man

Bourque is so useless, hopefully once everyone is healthy he sits in the pressbox for a couple weeks.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban used to play 27mins regularly before Markov came back.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The Sens need to clean house.

Fire Maclean, fire Murray and force Melnyk to sell the team. That's the only way we're going to see real change with this sad excuse of a team.

Red_Man

you know a team will make an offer markov can't refuse and habs won't match in the summer
Nah, his last two contracts he went into the summer unsigned and could have went to free agency and didn't. There's a reason he fired his agent, I think he'll settle for two years.

Top Bottom