• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
He fired his last one though because he wants to stay here. If the gap between him and Bergevin was too big I think Bergevin would have moved him today.

Yeah, I don't really believe that he wants to move, but I was just pointing out that he does have an agent again.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
BGally seem farther ahead than AGally dev wise. Function of his position and who he plays with?

Not surprising, he pretty much never missed a match and plays on the 1st. AG also lacks a bit of confidence ("I'm the worst player") as heard on 24/CH.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
BGally seem farther ahead than AGally dev wise. Function of his position and who he plays with?

He's also older, and he's always had this "go straight to the net" type game that translates really well to the NHL.

Finally some Gally on Gally action in OT!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
42 shots and a shootout. Welcome to the Habs Tokarski.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
First time both Gally's have been on the ice in OT. About damn time. Too bad our 2nd best shootout player is a healthy scratch.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I was just looking at some highlights of the game tonight. WTF camera was TSN using? I've never seen that shit with the Chase Bridge ledge coming into frame before, and the MSG feed of the game doesn't seem to have it. Did they just have a guy standing on the bridge filming the game? :D

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DD is so good at this shit!
edit; the french connection! but we are out of french now

edit: should have put bourque! it's a french name

edit: :(

edit: oh!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Desharnais is 5 for 6 in shootouts this year...

yes! Briere!

this made me look up how many the Canucks have (6/44, 29th in the league at 13.6%), but then I saw

New Jersey
1 for 25 in shootouts this year (4%)

... whoa. That's.. whoa.

We only have shootout wins because we have the 6th best save percentage in shootouts. New Jersey is sitting at 28th there too.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That was crazy! Especially at 1am.

Red_Man

HABS WIN

HABS WIN

VANEK ALL OVER MY FACE

hnRVIJc.gif

hnRVIJc.gif

Beating the best home team at home with an AHL goalie? I'll take it. What a game for Tokarski.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
YES! Markov with the SO winner and Tokarski gets the win in his first game as a Hab. So happy for him after that shitty bounce on the second goal. He played really well for the Habs tonight.

Red_Man

Davey is so clutch in the SO what a goal from him. Briere's was nice too. Wacky game overall.

Top Bottom