• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Out of curiosity, if you do make the playoffs, who would you rather tango with in the first round? Currently you'd be facing the Caps but facing the winner of the atlanic division is still a likely possibility.

If we don't catch up to the Isles or Rags which is a possibility albeit very slim, we are looking at the Cats or Caps..

I would rather play the Caps since we can't really put our finger on the Panthers and with the Caps reputation in the playoffs I think I would prefer them but at the same time the Caps are by far the best team in the NHL this year so at this point it is picking poison. I don't have a true preference now that I said all that. I would love it if we could take a spot from the Isles or Rags in an ideal situation.

The huge upside about the playoffs, if we do make it, is that if we go to OT we don't have to worry about the shootout and Mason being in goal for that...

WHEW

zroid

Banned
The Oilers have like 4 PP goals plus one which got waved off for offside :lol

Allen is looking as bad as he was in the playoffs last year

If we don't catch up to the Isles or Rags which is a possibility albeit very slim, we are looking at the Cats or Caps..

I would rather play the Caps since we can't really put our finger on the Panthers and with the Caps reputation in the playoffs I think I would prefer them but at the same time the Caps are by far the best team in the NHL this year so at this point it is picking poison. I don't have a true preference now that I said all that. I would love it if we could take a spot from the Isles or Rags in an ideal situation.

To think about this another way, you have one thing that you can use to your advantage. Panthers have little to no playoff experience while the Caps have a tendency to choke come playoff time. Of course this isn't taking into account the Burins or Lighting stealing the Atlantic division.

And I think we can all agree that the battle of New York needs to happen this year after Washington rudely took that away from us last year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is there anyone who's not a Chicago fan who still thinks Panarin should win the Calder over McDavid or Ghostbear?

To think about this another way, you have one thing that you can use to your advantage. Panthers have little to no playoff experience while the Caps have a tendency to choke come playoff time. Of course this isn't taking into account the Burins or Lighting stealing the Atlantic division.

And I think we can all agree that the battle of New York needs to happen this year after Washington rudely took that away from us last year.

I would rather play almost any team other than the Cats. We still have the bully factor but for some reason it doesn't work well against the Cats. I just wish MDZ wasn't hurt...

Is there anyone who's not a Chicago fan who still thinks Panarin should win the Calder over McDavid or Ghostbear?

No. Ghost Bear 2016

eyeless

if the oilers are even getting to ot tonight they'll need all five of those goals

this is what i've learned by score watching and futilely hoping for oilers victories all season

Sooooooo.... I am going for an internship and the person who was helping me with my resume is inaccessible right now and she can't send me the finished resume design and I have an application due in over an hour. I am aplpying to quite a few other places but my question is that should I just submit a boring, pure copy resume at this point and roll the dice? or just bag it and focus on the other places that I really want to be at?

This place would be cool but is for sure not my ideal place to intern at. Now obviously I shouldn't count them out or anything for good work experience so should I just send in a boring resume and see what happens? Or not and like I said focus on other opportunities that aren't as pressing to continue to finely hone these things?

Would appreciate some input

Yawnier

Banned
if the oilers are even getting to ot tonight they'll need all five of those goals

this is what i've learned by score watching and futilely hoping for oilers victories all season

.... and the Blues just scored

One thing I've learned is that you can't rely on the oilers to pick up any points in this tank war.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Congrats on the drive for ninth!

Congrats on being an irrelevant franchise per always.
6ADLV4r.gif

Top Bottom