• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think a 3-1 loss on the road is a perfectly #honourable result, just saying.

I agree

wait, are we even playing on the road?

either way, a 3-1 loss is perfectly honourable.

OILERS WIN
FLAMES WINNING
CANUCKS LOSING

great night for the tank

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ryan White has 9 goals this year

David Desharnais has 9 goals this year

e1IneGq.jpg

Red_Man

How are the Jets this bad? I haven't really watched them this year, they were suppose to be on the bubble or at least in the hunt for a playoff spot.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Ducks have had no power plays in this game thus far. Expect their first power play to come with about 4 minutes to go in the third.

zroid

Banned
How are the Jets this bad? I haven't really watched them this year, they were suppose to be on the bubble or at least in the hunt for a playoff spot.

I haven't really looked closely, but from what I've heard it's largely because they take a ton of bad penalties, and have horrible special teams. Goaltending has also been meh.

edit: their 5v5 goal differential is only -1 so not too bad

Red_Man

I haven't really looked closely, but from what I've heard it's largely because they take a ton of bad penalties, and have horrible special teams. Goaltending has also been meh.
That explains a lot, that will do most teams in unless you're unbelievable at ES hockey.

Stasis

Quite a few different brands of Optimus Klein t-shirts and gear out there, too.

Some are awesome. I just want a Big Mac themed McIlrath shirt, assuming he stays with us =/

Razorskin

----- ------
Quite a few different brands of Optimus Klein t-shirts and gear out there, too.

Some are awesome. I just want a Big Mac themed McIlrath shirt, assuming he stays with us =/

So, first you steal Optimus Reim, next you want to steal Michael McCarron's nickname? Shameless

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Since they've changed quite a bit in the last day or so, if the playoffs started right now...

Flyers @ Capitals
Islanders @ Rangers
Penguins @ Panthers
Lightning @ Bruins

Avalanche @ Stars
Blackhawks @ Blues
Predators @ Kings
Sharks @ Ducks

zroid

Banned
Since they've changed quite a bit in the last day or so, if the playoffs started right now...

Flyers @ Capitals
Islanders @ Rangers
Penguins @ Panthers
Lightning @ Bruins

Avalanche @ Stars
Blackhawks @ Blues
Predators @ Kings
Sharks @ Ducks
No Red Wings...

it's beautiful

not getting my hopes up though, same shit happened in 2014 around this time and they still squeaked in

Top Bottom