• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Yawnier

Banned
I've had Ni ni Kuni in my backlog for a while but haven't played it yet.

I heard it kind of dragged on and is a long ass game, but it looked nice.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Some people think Robidas is on LTIR but that's not the case. LTIR is actually vetted by the league whereas nobody really gives much of a shit who's on regular IR or not. There is no way he'd be allowed on LTIR.

No matter what he does or where, robidas is guaranteed his money because his contract is 35+

I don't think it will be. Assuming the rumor about FFXV is right and it comes out September, I really don't think P5 is still hitting this summer so I think very late 2016 for it.

FFXV, TLG, P5, Nier Automata (most likely early 2017), Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, a bunch of awesome indies! No Man's Sky! Horizon most likely! A bunch of good stuff.

FFXV though by far takes the cake

Doubt it hits this year. It'll be next year most likely. But still hyped as hell
I still have 0 faith in FFXV. characters and combat are both ass. World and overarching story are the only possible saving grace

I still have 0 faith in FFXV. characters and combat are both ass. World and overarching story are the only possible saving grace

Are you going off the combat from the demo? They updated it to what it was originally going to be already since that. Unless you want turn based then I can't help you there lol

It is my most hyped game of all time so that won't change. Been looking forward to this since I was 13 back in 2006

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So who has The Division on PC and/or PS4? Wonder what I should get it for. My PC is decent enough to play it but... not sure.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Foggy is already ruining season 2 of Daredevil for me 😞

I think the cartoony aspect is ruining it for me so far after 3 episodes. It wasn't this bad until the final episode in the first season.

Not bad quality wise, just how cartoony it got. Nearing Arrow levels here.

Curufinwe

It's a Fog eat Fog world.

Yeah, exactly, they should just buy him out this summer to free up the SPC, but they might not because of optics. The IR thing works, I guess.

Can't buy out injured players, plus he could theoretically be used as one of their unprotected players to meet the $25m in a 2017 expansion draft.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think the cartoony aspect is ruining it for me so far after 3 episodes. It wasn't this bad until the final episode in the first season.

Not bad quality wise, just how cartoony it got. Nearing Arrow levels here.

I am actually impressed how far they took it before it got cartoony. You can only do so much in keeping it realistic with the source material of a blind man in tights and his stupid friends take on gangs and bad guys with guns.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I am actually impressed how far they took it before it got cartoony. You can only do so much in keeping it realistic with the source material of a blind man in tights and his stupid friends take on gangs and bad guys with guns.

I can handle all of that, but all the yelling Daredevil is doing when he's trying to sneak attack someone. Keep it down bro.

Marvie_3

Banned
Gonna miss part of, if not all of the Hawks/Jets game. Given how Chicago has been playing lately, I don't know if I'm missing all that much.

Quick

Banned
Popped in The Division, and there's a big update I need to download already.

It's important, but I just want to play. I could let the update download while playing, but I might as well have whatever it needs to patch be patched.

I have conflicting feelings about it!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Popped in The Division, and there's a big update I need to download already.

It's important, but I just want to play. I could let the update download while playing, but I might as well have whatever it needs to patch be patched.

I have conflicting feelings about it!

That's the worst feeling. You get all excited to play a game, then find out you can't play right away, and end up losing interest. That's what happens with me anyway. At least it sounds like you can play while it's downloading still.

Chris R

Isn't Duchene just day to day? But wow I just looked at your schedule after the Flames and Oilers it gets rough

Roy said 7 to 10 or something like that.

Meaning he could be back in just missing three games.

And our schedule is tough, but Minnesota has to play Chicago twice yet.

About an hour from Calgary, really excited for this matchup since duchene and landeskog are out, because iginla will probably eat more minutes.

Top Bottom