• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Pikma

Banned
HIm and Pikma always have me rolling my eyes with how they act like how horrid their teams are playing.. then I look at the standings and don't feel bad lol
Fuck you motherfucker, the Dallas Stars are 5-10 in their last 15 games, if that's not shit for you then I don't know what else to tell you. Also, the team has the most games with 6+ goals allowed in the whole NHL.

Standings are not everything, there are a lot of shit teams that'll make the playoffs, probably yours will be one of them too, that doesn't mean they're remotely decent.

imBask

Banned
Fuck you motherfucker, the Dallas Stars are 5-10 in their last 15 games, if that's not shit for you then I don't know what else to tell you. Also, the team has the most games with 6+ goals allowed in the whole NHL.

Standings are not everything, there are a lot of shit teams that'll make the playoffs, probably yours will be one of them too, that doesn't mean they're remotely decent.

your first line is dope though

Damn bud lol

I don't watch many Stars games so I obviously don't know them as well as you do and I know standings don't necessarily mean everything, from an outsiders perspective it doesn't seem all that bad.

I do get the injury though to Seguin could be fatal for your season if he doesn't come back the same. Also I pray that Kari doesn't get any playoff ice time for your sake

Pikma

Banned
Damn bud lol

I don't watch many Stars games so I obviously don't know them as well as you do and I know standings don't necessarily mean everything, from an outsiders perspective it doesn't seem all that bad.

I do get the injury though to Seguin could be fatal for your season if he doesn't come back the same. Also I pray that Kari doesn't get any playoff ice time for your sake
:lol :lol :lol I'm just messing with you

Kari is definitely getting a lot of playoff ice time and the saddest part is that I'm not even sure Antti would do any better, this two starting goalies experiment was a fucking mess.

:lol :lol :lol I'm just messing with you

Kari is definitely getting a lot of playoff ice time and the saddest part is that I'm not even sure Antti would do any better, this two starting goalies experiment was a fucking mess.

Those Finnish keepers man

I am surprised ours has worked out so well even if it wasn't meant to be an experiment to begin with.

calder

Watching Kyle Connor climb the Jets depth chart for next season. Four goals today. :-0

Also wtf at that, Penn State dude slough foots the Michagan goalie in the most deliberate way possible and not much comes of it. If this was junior or basically any other league riot police would be launching tear gas on the ice to end the mayhem.

Quick

Banned
Watching Daredevil tonight. Gonna be rill gud.

Played the first mission on The Division - find the stolen food crates. Not a bad start, but I actually died because I'm dumb and didnt use good cover.

Lines tonight:

Sedin-Sedin-Grenier
Gaunce-Horvat-Virtanen
Baertschi-Vey-Etem
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata

Hutton-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Pedan-Tryamkin

Markstrom

Cake Boss

Banned
Phaneuf is on a mission tonight. That mission doesn't seem to involve playing defense.

This is good news for the tank.

Thanks for the tank commander Toronto.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Top Bottom