• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Marvie_3

Banned
yeah, but there's a good part me thinking that he already knows his playoff lines but doesn't want to put them together until he absolutely has to, though I think getting home ice should actually be a priority this year
I would think he would want to let them gel as lines for awhile but Q is a moron so maybe not.

Marvie_3

Banned
I know it was the Jets but the Hawks looked better than they have in weeks. Kane and Panarin getting split up was long overdue. It helped both of the top 2 lines.

I know it was the Jets but the Hawks looked better than they have in weeks. Kane and Panarin getting split up was long overdue. It helped both of the top 2 lines.

Agreed, though i'm hoping that Panarin gets some of his odd turnovers under control, good teams will end up taking advantage of that

Revenant

HAWKS WIN!

3, 2, 1 Let's Jam

ypuKC.gif

I bought that Jojo Game on the PSN store today because of the flash sale and I'm loving it.

Great Fanservice. Good Game

Jojo is the only anime you need. It's probably my favourite anime since DBZ

ShaneB

Hot damn that first episode of Daredevil S2. Good stuff. Still find Fulton Reed annoying, should still be playing for the Ducks instead of practicing law.

Chris R

Fuck yes, loser point for the Avs at least.

Also, how do I adjust the quality on the PS4 NHL app? It's playing on ultra or whatever but I want to watch on low because otherwise I'll have no bandwidth left this month after this game :(

zroid

Banned
I'm watching this TV special about teenagers who go over their cell phone data caps. Shit is terrifying.

I'm paranoid enough about my own data usage, I can't imagine having to aggressively monitor my kids'.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hot damn that first episode of Daredevil S2. Good stuff. Still find Fulton Reed annoying, should still be playing for the Ducks instead of practicing law.
He is one of the worst TV characters I can remember in recent history. I've started skipping his scenes, hopefully I'm not missing anything too important.

Quick

Banned
Just teamed up with a guy in The Division, level 1 and he doesn't know how to play the game. I basically helped him throughout the Precinct siege in Brooklyn, but right at the end, the connection cut out and the game kicked me out.

It was pretty seamless. I'm impressed.

Top Bottom