• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Mack has a knee injury. This is one of the more frustrating years in recent memory.

We've been relatively lucky on the injury front this year up to this point, I was just waiting for something to happen. Then Duchene goes down and I'm like, "There it is!" Now this. :(

zroid

Banned
GzE48QV.png

ruh roh

Yawnier

Banned
I don't even know who I would take at 4, just trade down at that point lol

I really don't want 4th overall. It's gonna be the hardest pick for the scouts in the draft to make. I don't think it is as simple as "just take Ass Nylander" either.

I'd have no problem with trading down to 8th or 9th... which is what the leafs tried to do last year at the draft but Columbus didn't want to give up all their 2nd round picks.

I really don't want 4th overall. It's gonna be the hardest pick for the scouts in the draft to make.

I'd have no problem with trading down to 8th or 9th... which is what the leafs tried to do last year at the draft but Columbus didn't want to give up all their 2nd round picks.

Do you guys wanna switch picks if that happens?

We will take Tkachuk for ya

We've been relatively lucky on the injury front this year up to this point, I was just waiting for something to happen. Then Duchene goes down and I'm like, "There it is!" Now this. :(

I don't mean injury wise. Watching this team has been a chore most of the damn year and now that it's such a critical time the injuries roll in.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I just took a knee to the neck and head on wednesday.

concussion pals!

feeling good! feeling great! feeling good! feeling gre....................................................................................................i need to sit down.

i had a 230lb guy hit me in the corner and then he proceeded to fall on my head.

yeah your brain is toast, reread that sentence a few times.

That sucks. I worry about shit like that when I play. I have had some big collisions and that's about it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ohhh man the saltiest of all salt fest is tonight.

The habs against the wonderful SNES. And the salt fest added Toronto's tank commander Phagoof to it. Should be interesting.

I'd be content with the Leafs picking 4th and getting Chychrun. Getting a high end defensive prospect seems like the best option in that situation.

The draft agony was last year.

Top Bottom