• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There you go Dopey :lol

XGi5gi6.png

why are we reporting on someone getting AHL tryouts

who the fuck cares

Quick

Banned
Y'all hating on the Toronto Marple Leafs now since we're dead last.

Just wait until next year when we climb to 29th overall. Y'all be eating crow rill gud.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sounds like a good guy, who tries hard and loves the game.

You're going to regret this when Dopeystats show this tryout is the next Selke winner.
Ive been waiting for my kickstarter contribution for the dopeystats website to materialize for too long. Im thinking of suing.

ShaneB

This sucks. Working today, and had I known it wouldn't be so cold as the weather channel was saying, I would've brought my new golf clubs and hit some balls at Launch down the street. BAH!!! Guess I could go home and get them and come all the way back.. but dang it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Same lineup for the Rangers against the Sharks today as in LA.

If only lines 1 and 2 were playing as well as lines 3 and 4.

calder

Canucks have a real good shot, I think....
Agreed. Oilers should improve enough to not be in the bottom 6 at the very least, Jets could/should bounce back a fair bit. Leafs will be bad again but yeah I think the Canucks have only started their rebuild. Maybe Columbus if they keep doing stupid things like making bad trades and hiring Torts.

Top Bottom