• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I would give up my first born if it meant I never had to see Foggy on my television again.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
that was not a kicking motion :lol

he just turned his leg and deflected it

but it's not like anyone knows what the hell a kicking motion is

edit: What the fuck is happening :lol :lol

It took that long to yet again say it's a kicking motion? What are these refs even doing?

Did they just overturn it for the 4th time? The fuck is even going on?

Quick

Banned
Thinking of hitting up the local rink here for drop in shinny late tonight. If it's any good, I might do this regularly to improve on my skating and general skill, and to stay fit.

They're asking for full protective equipment on the information sheet I saw, but I called and they said that I might be fine with just a helmet, (I'll pick up a cage beforehand) shin pads, and gloves. If I get turned away, it's no big deal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Way to shit the bed, Flyers.

Penguins are now in the number 3 spot in the Metro, potentially ruining that Rangers-Islanders playoff matchup yet again. :D

zroid

Banned
Way to shit the bed, Flyers.

Penguins are now in the number 3 spot in the Metro, potentially ruining that Rangers-Islanders playoff matchup yet again. :D
This is concerning. The quality of our draft pick is in jeopardy if they don't get in via wild card. :mad:

Chris R

No ROW for the Wild.

They are gonna win the shootout though :(

And of course the Avs are having a TON of injury issues right now, Rantanen better do some magic :(

Red_Man

As much as I would enjoy beating the Sens, this is a pretty important tank game, they're only 2 points above us.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Am I missing something? Didn't Tierney push Hank's leg to knock that puck into the net?

At least the score now more accurately represents the game, though.

Line_HTX

Thinking of hitting up the local rink here for drop in shinny late tonight. If it's any good, I might do this regularly to improve on my skating and general skill, and to stay fit.

They're asking for full protective equipment on the information sheet I saw, but I called and they said that I might be fine with just a helmet, (I'll pick up a cage beforehand) shin pads, and gloves. If I get turned away, it's no big deal.

Next All-Star forward of the Maple Leafs incoming.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not even really sure what happened there. Time to put in Raanta just to keep Hank fresh.

EDIT: Ah, Hank headed it into the net. And yup, here is Raanta. Poor Hank got no help whatsoever, especially here in the third, where shots are 10-1 Sharks.

Red_Man

Lunqvist is going to regret not jumping ship to an actual contender once he's retired.

Same will be said about Price in 3 seasons

Top Bottom