• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Nucks joining the Habs / Leafs party

7X7qYdm.png

Makes sense for Edler and Sutter: why rush them back for meaningless games?

Vrbata, though, what a fall from grace. 32 goals last year, 13 and -30 this year. Couldn't even be shopped at the deadline.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Happy birthday, RC.

Toronto's still in front, but at least the Canucks can get ahead of Edmonton now.

:lol

we have a solid shot at 4th, maybe even 3rd overall

no way we're catching the Leafs (tiebreaker ROW and way less points) or Oilers (too many games played/losses guaranteed) unless we go on a tear and like, lose a couple of ro-

Nucks joining the Habs / Leafs party

7X7qYdm.png

WELL HELLO THERE BASEMENT

Quick

Banned
im still using my iPad 2 from 2011. really wanted a smaller pro, but 799 starting is kind of steep.

I have a Mini 2. I've been waiting on this for the better specs and higher entry level storage (16GB vs. 32GB). But that price is really fucking steep.

TUSR

Banned
I have a Mini 2. I've been waiting on this for the better specs and higher entry level storage (16GB vs. 32GB). But that price is really fucking steep.

I never got around to watching the keynote today, but the "introductory" model is 9.7" with 32GB of storage.

Seems like 64GB should be something a "Pro" model would start at.

Let me know if you get one, Ill have to give it a few days/weeks to figure out if its worth it. Im almost at 5 years out of my first iPad, and if the 9.7" Pro gets me another 5 it could be worth it.

Quick

Banned
I never got around to watching the keynote today, but the "introductory" model is 9.7" with 32GB of storage.

Seems like 64GB should be something a "Pro" model would start at.

Let me know if you get one, Ill have to give it a few days/weeks to figure out if its worth it. Im almost at 5 years out of my first iPad, and if the 9.7" Pro gets me another 5 it could be worth it.

I might just get the Air 2, now that it's dropped in price a little. $499 for 16GB, $609 for 64GB.

But you're right, I've had my Mini 2 for almost three years now, and it's still holding up well, but better specs would be nice. Air 2 might be just fine.

calder

I get that Finn didn't want to be executed as a traitor and everything buuuuuuuuuuuuut he definitely made the wrong choice when Rey was all like let's ride together for a while longer see where the night takes us. Who wouldn't instantly agree to everything she said, regardless of how it would probably get you killed?

Trump should build the wall around Arizona. If that was his platform I'd stay, I'd even vote for him. And we could airlift Boulder and drop it directly on top of Phoenix, smashing the current residents and killing some of the Boulderites in the fall. But most Boulderites are cockroaches, so when NK nukes land in the middle of Neo Phoenix don't be surprised if it acts more like a fountain of youth for the remainder of life there. And that's when we patch up the walls and flood it.

Clydefrog

Trump should build the wall around Arizona. If that was his platform is stay, I'd even vote for him. And we could airlift Boulder and drop it directly on top of Phoenix, smashing the current residents and killing some of the Boulderites in the fall. But most Boulderites are cockroaches, so when NK nukes land in the middle of Neo Phoenix don't be surprised if it acts more like a fountain of youth for the remainder of life there. And that's when we patch up the walls and flood it.

Well, at least you aren't racist.

Marvie_3

Banned
Trump should build the wall around Arizona. If that was his platform is stay, I'd even vote for him. And we could airlift Boulder and drop it directly on top of Phoenix, smashing the current residents and killing some of the Boulderites in the fall. But most Boulderites are cockroaches, so when NK nukes land in the middle of Neo Phoenix don't be surprised if it acts more like a fountain of youth for the remainder of life there. And that's when we patch up the walls and flood it.
Cant we just give Texas back to Mexico and be done with it?

Chris R

Trump should build the wall around Arizona. If that was his platform I'd stay, I'd even vote for him. And we could airlift Boulder and drop it directly on top of Phoenix, smashing the current residents and killing some of the Boulderites in the fall. But most Boulderites are cockroaches, so when NK nukes land in the middle of Neo Phoenix don't be surprised if it acts more like a fountain of youth for the remainder of life there. And that's when we patch up the walls and flood it.

If Jakku is in Arizona or Texas, wall me in.

we have a solid shot at 4th, maybe even 3rd overall

no way we're catching the Leafs (tiebreaker ROW and way less points) or Oilers (too many games played/losses guaranteed) unless we go on a tear and like, lose a couple of ro-

WELL HELLO THERE BASEMENT

Daniel Sedin flexed some leadership muscle this weekend, calling out some of his Vancouver Canucks teammates for their lack of effort.

“I think from some guys right now, the effort is not there. It’s not good enough,” Sedin told the Vancouver Sun Saturday night. “I think those guys know who they are. I think it’s embarrassing if you’re not giving the effort every night. Shift in and shift out, game in and game out, it has to be there, otherwise it’s going to look like this.”

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/...-canucks-effort-one-goal-games-losing-streak/

imBask

Banned
ok here's a trade offer

Canada gets : Washington state, vermont, maine, the midwest (except for Michigan)
US gets : Alberta, Saskatchewan, Yukon

...I'm not crying.

Top Bottom