• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Man we really aren't that far behind Nashville in points. Why can't we collect loserpoints as efficiently as everyone else? They'll be one of the biggest deciding factors on whether or not we get in. Shit is ridiculous.

Chris R

Man we really aren't that far behind Nashville in points. Why can't we collect loserpoints as efficiently as everyone else? They'll be one of the biggest deciding factors on whether or not we get in. Shit is ridiculous.

Hoping the Kings do work tonight. If Nashville keeps on collapsing the odds we somehow bumble our way in grow higher. I already proposed Nashville drops out and Minnesota joins us as the wild cards.

zroid

Banned
Is anyone watching the OHL Cup final on Sportsnet?

Is that a picture of Stalin on the York-Simcoe goalie's helmet???

what he's trying to say is that the emo we listen to is not the one most people think about, it's a misconception. It's not MCR, Underoath and The Used

Dashboard and Simple Plan are the two acts that immediately come to mind when I think emo. It just might be that I'm out of the loop.

No, it's the kids who are wrong

imBask

Banned
Dashboard and Simple Plan are the two acts that immediately come to mind when I think emo. It just might be that I'm out of the loop.

No, it's the kids who are wrong

yeah exactly, those are in the "wrong" category too. The term was misused for years I don't blame you fam

Quick

Banned
God Carrie Underwood is so unbelievablely hot.

Oh, congrats Fisher

binoculars-to-sunglasses.gif

Top Bottom