• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
oh god the leafs are about to destroy the flames with all the stupid penalties they're going to get for that nonsense lol

Wow. Fuck you Toronto you suck at your jobs. What the fuck is the point of letting those clowns review it if theyll never overturn it when wrong. Two games in a row where the replay shows the refs wrong and Toronto doesnt give a fuck, Ridiculous. Shits below his shoulder.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Fuck you Toronto you suck at your jobs. What the fuck is the point of letting those clowns review it if theyll never overturn it when wrong. Two games in a row where the replay shows the refs wrong and Toronto doesnt give a fuck, Ridiculous. Shits below his shoulder.
Shoulders don't matter for a goal. Has to be below the crossbar.

For what it's worth, I thought it was no goal live. Then again, I'm in the upper bowl. :D

Shoulders don't matter for a goal. Has to be below the crossbar.

For what it's worth, I thought it was no goal live. Then again, I'm in the upper bowl. :D

I know the rule. Replay clearly showed it below the bar. Was terrible.

Whoooo!!!! Trocheck! 4 Goals and 6 assists in the last 8 games!

LevelNth

Banned
Just noticed Edmonton is already at 75 games played. Their current point pace puts them at 71 points for the season, 10 ahead of the Leafs.

Leafs will have the ROW tiebreak though, so basically they have to lose at least 6 of their remaining 11 in regulation to likely clinch last place.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed Edmonton is already at 75 games played. Their current point pace puts them at 71 points for the season, 10 ahead of the Leafs.

Leafs will have the ROW tiebreak though, so basically they have to lose at least 6 of their remaining 11 in regulation to likely clinch last place.
The Leafiest thing in the world to do is to fuck up 30th place in our last game somehow....

zroid

Banned
eHPXsUl.png

Shanahan lol

Top Bottom