• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How long is PK supposed to be out for?
Day to day right now, last I heard they want him to play this week. So close to the end of the season, he should just not bother. Helps the tank and prevents him from potentially aggravating anything.

Every game, this crew picks one non-Leaf player and proceeds to blow them constantly for the entire game.

Tonight it's Bergeron.
Have you heard how good Mark Stone of the Ottawa Senators is?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

RedRum

Banned
I have seen the Rangers do that PP play time and time again. Looks good. It's like Ovie's PP spot but on the opposite side.

nubcake

Neo Member
Good Lord. The division will likely come down to these 2 teams and the NHL decided to trot out their junior hockey refs for this game.

Stasis

Damn that was a gorgeous sequence of control in their zone.

Had to know we'd immediately give one up after not scoring there.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Step!

Dat power play putting in serious work that last 2 weeks or so.

That's Stepan redeeming himself for letting his man go on Montreal's second goal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers shot at 50% in that second period, 4 goals on 8 shots.

EDIT: Just seeing some score updates. Holy shit, Islanders, what the fuck are you guys doing? :D

Marvie_3

Banned
Ehrhoff and Gustafsson both scratched tonight. Surely icing the slowest defense possible will help Chicago get out of the funk its in.

Top Bottom