• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sam and Joe just pointed out that Pacioretty and Galchenyuk have played less than 9 minutes in the game. It's the third period.

Stasis

Reffing has been alright but it would seem tripping only counts if the receiver's wearing red?

Every single trip called. Except ours. Oh well.

zroid

Banned
I just realized I haven't spoken to my nephew who's a massive Habs fan since November or so

wonder how cocky he is now 👀

zroid pls

Live shot of zroid

20-pilates-ball-hits-kid-in-head.gif

KingBroly

Banned
We've played well.

Just two breakdowns and a softy.

I'm just...broken. I love the Caps.

But...man...sigh.

Ovi hasn't played well in like 2 months.

Orlov and Orpik is Defensive Hockey Cancer

Kuzy won't shoot anymore

Teams have black magic in their asses against us

I just want one fucking Stanley Cup win but this shit always fucking happens.

Ooooeeee boys we're going to take a spanking in the playoffs. It's unsettling, and I'm guilty about, being strongly pessimistic about the top team in the NHL, but, fuck me, this defense is clueless.

I'm just...broken. I love the Caps.

But...man...sigh.

Ovi hasn't played well in like 2 months.

Orlov and Orpik is Defensive Hockey Cancer

Kuzy won't shoot anymore

Teams have black magic in their asses against us

I just want one fucking Stanley Cup win but this shit always fucking happens.

Ooooeeee boys we're going to take a spanking in the playoffs. It's unsettling, and I'm guilty about, being strongly pessimistic about the top team in the NHL, but, fuck me, this defense is clueless.

Playoffs are going to be fun.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Matteau is literally just a warm body. Don't imagine he'll be in the starting lineup come September. I hope not anyways.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Those games we won against Buffalo really fucked us, if we had lost them we could probably hit the 5th pick. Hopefully Arizona goes on a hot streak and passes us.

Top Bottom