• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Line_HTX

mXDLle0.png

:D

:DDDDD

Watch as Vinny turns up the production in the playoffs.

Heh heh heh...

Montresor

I like watching the Leafs lately. I pretty much skipped the entire first two-thirds of the season but now I try to tune in as much as possible on non-tsn games (I only have basic cable).

Liking Nylander and Rielly.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That turnover was really weird. I'm not even sure how it happened in the first place.

Hayes and Eric Staal seem to have a pretty good chemistry going tonight. Maybe too good. Just get the puck on net, boys.

Montresor

Shut up Healy. Jesus. He says:

"Here's a great story about Bergeron being a warrior. Look at how reliable he is. So many championships. And damn he was taken away to a hospital in game 5 against Chicago two years ago. What a warrior."

All valid points because Bergeron is legitimately awesome and deserves tons of praise.

And then he follows it up with:

"But the best part is how that cunt Scott Oake got kicked out during that game. Fuck you Scott Oake, don't butt in and try to defend yourself. You were kicked out by every known definition of the phrase."

...... =/

zroid

Banned
I have to admit, if we didn't have so many kids who need ice time next year, I'd be pretty happy with a 4th line of Greening/Laich/Smith. They've been impressive.

zroid

Banned
Can't wait for Cherry's thesis on why we should have picked Ritchie because he had a point on Thursday while Nylander didn't

Montresor

Don Cherry religious rant incoming?

No but he basically did this:

*footage shown of hockey players wearing nice suits on the way to the rink*

"Look at how beautiful these kids are. They have respect for the game and respect for themselves. Not like the savages at the NBA. You should see what they showed up to work with."

Top Bottom