• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Marvie_3

Banned
Fx6mJ9y.jpg

zroid

Banned
I just discovered there's a Winnipeg twitter bot that retweets anyone who typed "winnipeg" or "wpg" in their message

Quick was right about them

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just seeing some highlights of this Oilers-Kings game. Do goaltender interference rules simply just not apply to the Kings?

Sorry Multi. I sent the email. :(

Some ridiculous quotes after the game. Mike Smith saying it was a playoff mentality and they wanted to treat this like they were going to the playoffs. Fantasy playoffs in the brain I guess.

those games in hand on the Oilers are gonna be our death knell

and possibly also the Canucks just being a gargantuan tire fire

Exactly

It's frustrating. Typical Leafs: Can't do anything right.

Don't get me wrong: I do enjoy watching this team, and it's hard to wish them to fail, but I want to see the Leafs in the playoffs and contending again in the next 5 years or so.

zroid

Banned
So Minnesota-Duluth's season ended last night.

Leafs have a decent prospect on that team, Tony Cameranesi, in his senior year.

Not sure if they're going to sign him, we'll see I guess

Sorry Multi. I sent the email. :(

Some ridiculous quotes after the game. Mike Smith saying it was a playoff mentality and they wanted to treat this like they were going to the playoffs. Fantasy playoffs in the brain I guess.

it's alright. We both suck... At least we are still ahead of the Wings for the time being.

Merguson

Banned
So Minnesota-Duluth's season ended last night.

Leafs have a decent prospect on that team, Tony Cameranesi, in his senior year.

Not sure if they're going to sign him, we'll see I guess

I'm just basing this on stats but I don't think most prospects that don't hit at least a PPG in the 3rd year pan out well in the NHL, or just prospects that do the full four years of college. I'm sure there are exceptions but we're going to have make room for the guys from the draft.

Cake Boss

Banned
I guess I missed a good tankaku yesterday. Bless you Ducks. 😍

Get a loss
A Karlsson point
A Hoffman goal
And Paul keeps looking really good.

Perfect game.👌

Top Bottom