• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

zroid

Banned
This thread is enlightening

Got "definitely not a psychopath". Boring

well...

You're not 1 in 4 who happens to be a total psychopath, but you do have psychopathic tendencies. You quite easily go back in forth between being introverted or antisocial and then exhibiting bold and disinhibited behavior. At the end of the day, you're an empathetic and kind person, which is why you're not a total psycho. Watch out for people with your ability to turn their charm on and off like a faucet who also have no empathy or feelings. They're the real psychos to watch out for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got the exact same thing when I finished the quiz so...yeah

giphy.gif

Quick

Banned
This thread is enlightening

Got "definitely not a psychopath". Boring

I got "You Have Psychopathic Tendancies."

You're not 1 in 4 who happens to be a total psychopath, but you do have psychopathic tendencies. You quite easily go back in forth between being introverted or antisocial and then exhibiting bold and disinhibited behavior. At the end of the day, you're an empathetic and kind person, which is why you're not a total psycho. Watch out for people with your ability to turn their charm on and off like a faucet who also have no empathy or feelings. They're the real psychos to watch out for.

*back and forth.

well... Flames aren't in the playoffs so

:lol

well the Pens have like no active fans other than Shadow, then the Bruins have Sanjuro and that's it, the Isles have TeethMummy but he is nowhere (arguable whether they are relevant or not), the Wings fans only show up during the games, the Blues are the same, also the Rags have like no fans for how big of a city NYC is here. I mean Meta, RedRum and the other NYR fan are here but it feels like there should be more.

Neogaf as a whole has a ton of Canadian users but Canadian teams always fucking suck

well the Pens have like no active fans other than Shadow, then the Bruins have Sanjuro and that's it, the Isles have TeethMummy but he is nowhere (arguable whether they are relevant or not), the Wings fans only show up during the games, the Blues are the same, also the Rags have like no fans for how big of a city NYC is here. I mean Meta, RedRum and the other NYR fan are here but it feels like there should be more.

Neogaf as a whole has a ton of Canadian users but Canadian teams always fucking suck

I remember when 5 of 7 Canadian teams were in the playoffs last year.

Can we go back to those times?

Also I don't think Sanjuro has posted much on here this year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm assuming a bunch of you went and saw BvS this weekend, is it as bad as people are saying, or is it just a dumb, fun action movie? Debating seeing it now or later.

ShaneB

Have enough leftovers to last me a week. I'm so full. Busy day, wish I had been able to watch sports. Wanted to watch Day vs Mcllroy, and that Syracuse comeback must've been awesome to watch. Hope ND vs NC is a good game.

Stasis

I know Hags is still besties with Brass and Zucc, but he's been having some little shoving matches with a couple other Rangers. Weird. Moore and Nash, not your typical guys.

Makes me wonder if they weren't huge fans of each other.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I know Hags is still besties with Brass and Zucc, but he's been having some little shoving matches with a couple other Rangers. Weird. Moore and Nash, not your typical guys.

Makes me wonder if they weren't huge fans of each other.

I noticed the one with Dom.

Also, Tanner Glass has had quality offensive chances on almost every single shift in this game. And I like Cuthbert's idea for a nickname for that line. Moore, Stalberg, Glass: the MSG line.

Stasis

Need to weather this storm and get something going from Brass or Zucc, methinks.

I'd say Nash, but man... his hands just aren't there.

edit: Man, Staal so close to that third a few times now.

imBask

Banned

well I mean this is a gaming board, sports and gaming usually don't go hand in hand

I find it crazy that this thread is as active as it is tbh. But i'm glad it is, I love all of you, except for that criminal scum Creeper

well I mean this is a gaming board, sports and gaming usually don't go hand in hand

I find it crazy that this thread is as active as it is tbh

idk.. I mean this is the second most active sports community after the NFL. I mean there are enough users that sports should be more popular and I see a ton of sports related avatars outside of these threads

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is the fastest I can recall ever seeing the Penguins, or at least in a really long time. That Hagelin-Kessel combo is causing all kinds of problems. Kessel had looked like garbage every time we've seen him previously this year, too.

Rangers 3rd and 4th lines look terrific tonight so far (that's been the case for the 4th line for a while now). Need more from 1 and 2.

Top Bottom