• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Optimistic bunch, aren't they?

2l67T4E.png

*whispers*... I had no idea Niklas Backstrom was traded to the Flames...

also, lol, Hiller is SO BAD. LIKE. REALLY BAD. WHY IS HE STILL IN THE NHL.

I fucking love how these so called 50 something year old experts and pros use email like its a personal messaging application with no proper formality or any formal grammer, spelling or structure. Its also amazing how they use their work email like if it were a personal one, motherfucker you are using your company's email, that shit is never private nor secure.

I love how baby boomers use work email, in the sense that THEY INCLUDE THE WHOLE MESSAGE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

Like, fuck off dickhead, acknowledge my greatness first and THEN continue to say "SUBJECT: Stacey from HR is away today can u access her email and send me nudes???"

Quick

Banned
I always thought my emails are too casual, but not so much now. :lol

Mine would usually be something like:

"Hi Dastardly,

Hope your week is going well. Send me Stacey's nudes.

Thanks,
Quick"

I love it when the boys score the big goals in the giant game

I always thought my emails are too casual, but not so much now. :lol

Mine would usually be something like:

"Hi Dastardly,

Hope your week is going well. Send me Stacey's nudes.

Thanks,
Quick"

I'm very Not Cool and Not Casual, I be like MY DAMN WEEK WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU SENT STACEYS NUDES LIKE THE SLA SAID YOU WOULD 5 HOURS AGO

there's a dude at work who's salutation in emails always starts with

"Hello team

Hope you are well

*message content*"

for EVERY email.

So yesterday we got

Hello team

Hope you are well

WHO'S THE FUCKWIT WHO SHUT DOWN SRVBLAHBLAH SERVER I WAS WORKING ON IT NOW IT'S FUCKING REBOOTED IN MAINTENANCE MODE ALSO SEND ME STACEYS NUDES ALREADY

Keeping the curse alive in fucking style boys!!!

I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing. I'm laughing that you think I'm angry or mad.

Flyers wins!

Bad for the Red Wangs

I want the streak to at least make 25. Such a nice number, that quarter century mark.

I tend to try to make my emails pretty straightforward with a bit of advance thanks, I guess. But I try to have proper spelling and grammar, i.e.:

"Hi Quick,

Please send Stacey's nudes once you recieve them. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in trying to help me locate these for my extra-curricular activities.

Regards,
dr.Rocktopus"

What's the running joke in regards to this? I see it often mentioned but don't know the origin of it.

Heated Calgary vs. Vancouver playoff series last season. Fans from each side on this board were taking shots at each other. Calgary for being hicks and limited cable options. Vancouver for having Tabris as a fan.

I'm not sure which town offers better cable. I'm sure the cell phone options suck for both.

Top Bottom