• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

The Future is here Cake Boss.

1297810986257_ORIGINAL.jpg

Are you ready SensGAF?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Miller-Brassard-Fast
Stalberg-E.Staal-Hayes
Lindberg-Moore-Glass

McDonagh-Girardi
Yandle-Klein
Boyle-McIlrath

Lundqvist

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kirby and Rhythm Heaven Thou.

I haven't played a Kirby game since Superstar, but it looks good. Never played Rhythm Heaven.

keys are exactly what I needed to get stuck in SMM again

so many possibilities!

Still wish they'd add Star Coins, but the pink coins can create some nice puzzle levels hopefully. Puzzle levels right now just consist of confusing pipes going who knows where.

zroid

Banned
Man Bobby Mac dropping some truth about Kessel right now on Overdrive

nice to hear some smart commentary for once, normally any time anyone talks about Phil here it's exclusively piping hot takes

Man Bobby Mac dropping some truth about Kessel right now on Overdrive

nice to hear some smart commentary for once, normally any time anyone talks about Phil here it's exclusively piping hot takes

summarise pls missing my daily dose of overdrive right now

zroid

Banned
It wasn't anything mind-blowing, just putting his drop off in production and non-selection for Team USA into perspective a bit. Discussing his personality in a reasonable way rather than hurling insults which is what people usually do.

It wasn't anything mind-blowing, just putting his drop off in production and non-selection for Team USA into perspective a bit. Discussing his personality in a reasonable way rather than hurling insults which is what people usually do.

oooh. Naylor and Lansberg went over the same thing a bit in the morning, focussing more on the production side but ultimately suggesting he will make the team based off his history with Team USA. Also talking about how he defended Pha9 and wondering his take on the trade (which eventually resulted in mockery 😔 they couldn't resist)

Then I switched to Fan590 once I lost reception and Dean went off about how Kessel is fat, lazy, and will have his production drop off because he's fat and lazy and this is why he's not on the team.

Listening to TSN1050 as of late made me realise how bad Fan590 is.

zroid

Banned
oooh. Naylor and Lansberg went over the same thing a bit in the morning, focussing more on the production side but ultimately suggesting he will make the team based off his history with Team USA. Also talking about how he defended Pha9 and wondering his take on the trade (which eventually resulted in mockery 😔 they couldn't resist)

Then I switched to Fan590 once I lost reception and Dean went off about how Kessel is fat, lazy, and will have his production drop off because he's fat and lazy and this is why he's not on the team.

Listening to TSN1050 as of late made me realise how bad Fan590 is.

lol god Blundell is the absolute worst. I'll never understand how he's employed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol. Good start dummies.

Sticker Star was absolute garbage. There were rumors that Miyamoto fucked with the development of that game.
As much as I hate to say it, but Miyamoto needs to step away from games. I almost dread hearing when he's involved with a game's development now.

zroid

Banned
Holy shit the Leafs have FOUR emergency call-ups right now :lol

Kapanen, Soshnikov, Hyman, Leipsic

Only Nylander, Sparks, and Carrick were regular call-ups (3 of 4 allowed)

Top Bottom