• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope Eric Staal starts holding lessons for Rick Nash and Chris Kreider during practice on how to maintain net front presence. That's been my main takeaway from watching 4 periods of his game so far.

Best thing about NHLstreams on Reddit? Most of them are on youtube, so I can watch them on my X1/TV.

I haven't seen a Wild game on this TV since I think October.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit the Leafs have FOUR emergency call-ups right now :lol

Kapanen, Soshnikov, Hyman, Leipsic

Only Nylander, Sparks, and Carrick were regular call-ups (3 of 4 allowed)

Overdrive covered what happened:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/overdrive-boyes-gets-called-into-lou-s-office~821619

MAlxz1a.gif

Yooooooo.... Someone tell me why there are about a thousand Saskatchewan rough rider fans waiting to get into the Coyotes game in Glendale tonight?? WTF??

One of the Leafs announcers just called Jason Pominville a guy who has a "big body" in regards to being hard to push off the puck, works hard in the corners.

Pominville is 5'11", 180 pounds. How on earth is that big bodied?

One of the Leafs announcers just called Jason Pominville a guy who has a "big body" in regards to being hard to push off the puck, works hard in the corners.

Pominville is 5'11", 180 pounds. How on earth is that big bodied?

Those are the Sportsnet announcers. The Leafs announcers are relegated to the radio.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow the refs missed Malkin blatantly slash Hank behind the net just before that break. I thought that's what they were calling, but apparently the whistle was just for the puck going out of play.

Top Bottom