• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nylander looks like he's behind the game

he's having difficulty accepting passes which is bizarre

it'll be good to see him go back to the marlies after his stint and work on stuff over the summer

Only way I would have given him up is in a swap for someone like Galchenyuk, assuming the Habs were willing to deal him. Otherwise theres no way in hell id give him up.

Dude I'll give you Beaulieu for him. You guys need Defenceman more than anything

After Keith and Seabrook, it drops off a bit

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank had a shutout streak of 97:47 going against the Penguins.

The Penguins then managed to score three times on four shots in 1:39.

Because why not?

And now Antti Raanta is in net for the third period. Henrik Lundqvist stayed in the locker room.

KingBroly

Banned
Hank had a shutout streak of 97:47 going against the Penguins.

The Penguins then managed to score three times on four shots in 1:39.

Because why not?

And now Antti Raanta is in net for the third period. Henrik Lundqvist stayed in the locker room.

And they benched him because...I guess they want him to play tomorrow night against the Caps.

Marvie_3

Banned
ge7x8QX.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And they benched him because...I guess they want him to play tomorrow night against the Caps.

That and he really was shaken up when he got run over by McDonagh. (See that goal tossing incident from earlier.)

The question now is are they just playing it safe and protecting him, or is he genuinely injured?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's a crazy stat. This is the first game where both Crosby and Malkin have scored in the same game against the Rangers since November 2009.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'd be super happy if CHL started another league specifically for ages 18-21 so they can advance more prospects up (as an intermediary league between CHL and AHL) and also expand the amount of players their major junior teams bring in

This way when there's players like Marner, who is way too skilled for major junior but maybe not ready to jump to NHL, there's a place for them.

Also would help in easing players into AHL so their career doesn't outright die if they can't handle the large immediate jump to grown men with no skill.

Top Bottom