• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

how exactly are you meant to get revenge against us in the playoffs with that attitude?

Auston Matthews and I will see you in 16/17

Root for Dallas in the playoffs, there's a 1st rounder on the line!

Oh believe me I will. Only game I want them to win is against the Avs later this month because I'll be there. At least it's still fun to watch gaudreau, bennett and monahan.

Can't wait until we start playing backstrom, literally cannot be any worse than Ortio or hiller.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Brodin with a rocket. Goes off the right post. Announcer "And you can see it here, it goes right off the cross-bar."

These Sportsnet guys are something else.

it's best to not listen

i really wish joe bowen was doing PBP because even though he's super energetic and homerish... he's at least accurate

edit: granlund! yayyyy

Socreges

Banned
"Kadri has a reputation for being able to draw penalties. I wonder if it hurts him in situations like that"

Hurts him? In that they don't fall for his embellishment? Buh?

*mutes*

When did GCL start sucking? I'm pretty sure I used to be able to watch other games despite the Leafs playing

If I was actually paying for this I'd be furious

Still blows my mind how the Flames have that streak in Anaheim. They were showing players on that last team to win who have moved on to be coaches and management.

*looks at Flyers score*

giphy.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
One of the Wild forwards, Haula I think, was without a stick.

no one was near by

guess he was trying to get their attention?

Good night for the tank. Oilers and sabres win, Leafs lose. Anything else is icing on the cake.

now we only have to worry about calgary/arizona/winnipeg who are all tanking like superstars (or losing consistently with honor in the case of winnipeg)

eyeless

leafs are barely escaping these games without points

worrisome
now we only have to worry about calgary/arizona/winnipeg who are all tanking like superstars (or losing consistently with honor in the case of winnipeg)
i don't even know what to say to the fact that teams loaded with talent like calgary, winnipeg, oilers etc. are as shitty as the leafs icing an ahl roster, amazing

Top Bottom