• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

The fucking website has an article about our possession numbers being better lately.

Secretly though it's because Florida is fraudulent.

They have been getting more shots and offensive zone pressure and we're fucking losing games it's hilarious.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lots of fines coming the leafs way lolol komarov and babcock bitching about the refs in post game interviews

zroid

Banned
5lLzUyl.png

:lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Did Babcock always dish out such great quotes in Detroit? I don't recall him saying stuff like this, but maybe it just went unnoticed because it was Detroit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is anyone else constantly getting forwarded to domain.com when visiting tsn.ca? (without an adblocker, obv)

calder

This tank is soooooooooooooo good holy shit. Carry the play, bit of bad luck, mediocre goaltending, don't quite close out the game after you let in a late goal. Just brilliant, hopefully we take it all the way and at least give up a point in OT.

Ouch Ehlers :-0. Jets lose, but shit hopefully that puck hit more visor than face. He looks like he's not badly hurt.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting run out of the building, down 2-0 in the first 5 minutes.

Most coaches would call a timeout, not #HockeySavant Michel Therrien though

Top Bottom