• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

7QEIipD.jpg

XlHYL6K.jpg

kSP2YQ1.jpg

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

Loving some of those classics in there

TABRIS WAS BANNED!? SAY IT AIN'T SO!

oh. what. a. lovely. day.

m8, not mine, ripped straight from GIS. Public property. Go for it.

Probbbbably don't post it in regards to a team win though. Ducks-age have totally made that our thing for 2016.

That's what I meant. All mine are unorginal other than my Charlie Kelly Flyers win gif lol

But yes a truly lovely day

Granlund is so tiny

How's he fitting in? His compete level is great, I've thought he was an NHL ready player for about a year now, he just hasn't got any chemistry with any of our lines. Hope he finds a fit with someone, much Byron before him, and to a lesser extent Sven.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
1. Scrivens is not a NHL goaltender
2. Patches totally bailed on Subban there, no idea what the fuck he was thinking

I don't even care about this game now.

Kendrick Lamar Dropped I guess you can say To Pimp a Butterfly 0.5. A lot of songs feel like cuts from TPAB and maybe even Good Kid, M.A.A.D City

Hockey Savant should have some money quotes after this game

He will probably throw P.K under the bus again but no mention of Pacioretty being completely invisible on the ice.

Some Captain

I'm ready to trade Pacioretty if we get a good deal.

Stamkos come on down. Drouin too

Red_Man

Eller and DLR doing a good job of showing why they'll never be top 6 centers.

I'll have to keep dreaming of what it would be like to see AGally playing with actual offensive, creative wingers.

Red_Man

We're 6 points up on all the teams below us, 1 point out of 6 so far is about as good as it could be.

Habs need to play Scrivens more often for the tank.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, there's a new Paper Mario? :D

But they called it an action adventure game. D:

And it looks like Sticker Star, which I found boring.

Clydefrog

OOooofff, I got enthralled in Witcher 3 and forgot about the rest of the game.

Habs Cat and Co. had a fine display in SoCal, I must say.

I've been avoiding SFV ranked because of all the issues. Put some time in tonight and now I'm 14-3. Gotta get out of the mines. Nash vtrigger into raw critical art? Come on son.

Top Bottom