• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Yawnier

Banned
Playing Hoffman on the 4th line is clearly a strategy by Murray to contain his offense and thus allow the Sens to re-sign him to an affordable contract.

Bryan Murray best GM.

I was thinking the same thing.

All Bran Murray and the sens coach sabotaging Hoffman's RFA value so he will get a cheaper contract

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Uj2xdCn.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88kZ6mqrg0

I question Tanner Glass' numbers. For one, why is Paille and Moore is number 3 line? That line existed for like 2 weeks.

Don't see the bar for grit and character, either!

Would it kill you to at least try to be clever whilst whining incessantly throughout a game?

And Tanguay can't stay on his skates. What's your point?

Again, you should watch more hockey. Arizona was on a terrible run long before OEL got hurt. 4 wins in their last 18 games.
It takes very little to rattle your cage. Why on earth should I invest more effort when the results speak for themselves.

Rielly - Marincin is far superior to Rielly - Hunwick

CdC4KWPWEAA06m2.jpg:large

Courtest of @SteveBurtch

Is the Rielly-Marincin sample size big enough?

I don't know enough about these statistics to know what is considered a big enough sample size for significant conclusions. Even so, those numbers are... Shocking, considering how bad Marincin can look sometimes.

zroid

Banned
Is the Rielly-Marincin sample size big enough?

I don't know enough about these statistics to know what is considered a big enough sample size for significant conclusions. Even so, those numbers are... Shocking, considering how bad Marincin can look sometimes.

Yep Marincin is secretly really good, as hard as that might be to believe. Throughout his entire career he's had positive relGF% results. He is the classic example of the eye test not correctly recognizing what constitutes good defence. People see him make bad giveaways but he doesn't make flashy plays either, so the only things you remember are the giveaways. In reality his teams are always more successful with him on the ice than off.

He is kind of the anti-Rielly actually, they complement each other's skill sets quite well. The sample size is indeed small but on paper they should be a successful D pairing.

Jonas Siegel tweeting that Babcock has stated he would prefer to play Nylander on the wing but has him at centre out of necessity. Kind of an interesting tidbit.

Quick

Banned
we could make an NHL-GAF survey to crown the worst of the worst at the end of the season!

i'll take care of it if you guys want

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fbqs9SOxaRrSuehT4pAy6zY1l1HEROAAoWTP55IbNJk/edit?usp=sharing

dump whatever you have in mind under the different categories, or feel free to add some categories

This is rill gud.

The military values few things more than honour.

Tanks are part of the military.

Think about it.

#HonourTank

post-32278-doctor-who-OH-NO-YES-NO-gif-Da-1YRa.gif

The Isles only have about 2/3 of an arena and still draw better than the Coyotes.

The Coyotes drew better when they were in downtown Phoenix playing in a similar 2/3 arena (America West) than they are way out in the west valley, and better than the Isles are now, in freaking New York City.

th

It was a great view from the end at America West, don't you think?

Hey! Do any of you nerds kids know anything about videos? I want to take a short video from youtube, loop it twenty times and put it in my itunes library. I basically know how to do none of this.

Quick

Banned
Hey! Do any of you nerds kids know anything about videos? I want to take a short video from youtube, loop it twenty times and put it in my itunes library. I basically know how to do none of this.

I use Clip Converter to rip videos from YouTube, but other than editing the video itself, I'm not sure about any instant software that would loop it for you.

Set iTunes on repeat maybe?

I use Clip Converter to rip videos from YouTube, but other than editing the video itself, I'm not sure about any instant software that would loop it for you.

Set iTunes on repeat maybe?

Can you set videos to repeat on iTunes? I guess that's one I can figure out for myself. Thanks!

I'm trying to loop footage of windmills for my son. He loves to see the 'fans'

Top Bottom