• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Habs Season

y9I8672.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hysterical how much better the top line has looked with Eller / AGally centering it over DD.

And by hysterical, I mean fucking depressing that it's taken this long and an injury for management to clue into this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fucking shit

Emelin just made a fantastic defensive play on the back check.

I've seen it all now, what a time to be alive.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God, Detroit is just so done. Beyond Larkin, they have no one exciting. They're probably gonna miss the playoffs this year with how they've been playing the past few weeks. They have a garbage PP, can't seem to score the first goal anymore, can't even score 3 goals in a game, and never put a team away if they get a lead.

Yawnier

Banned
God, Detroit is just so done. Beyond Larkin, they have no one exciting. They're probably gonna miss the playoffs this year with how they've been playing the past few weeks. They have a garbage PP, can't seem to score the first goal anymore, can't even score 3 goals in a game, and never put a team away if they get a lead.

Don't you red wing fans worry about not making the playoffs every year and you still make it anyways?

I wouldn't worry lol.

PillarEN

What the hell has been happening with the Wings?! Playing like they don't even want their playoff streak to continue. God damn. Playoffs are here in a month and the team is playing like a complete loser. Jesus. I'll be watching the afternoon game this weekend. They better wake up. Losing to Torts' bottom feeding team.

Top Bottom