• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

ZmmNc.gif

misClqK.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Star Wars Battlefront, of all games, has gotten me back into FPS in a huge way.

Arena shooters? Nostalgia elements involving Doom and Quake? Hell yes.

I like playing it with my buddies. It's fun and I give 0 shits generally while playing it which is nice compared to Halo and CoD.

Gumbie

I don't know why I keep watching Preds OTs, especially since the one that the Preds did win was in a game that I missed.

I couldn't resist and turned it back on just in time to see the Flames celebrating. Laughed and cut it back off. How the fuck are they still this bad at 3v3. It's always circle around, lose puck, odd man rush, goal, game over. Rinse repeat.

zroid

Banned
Not sure it's 100%, but I read a tweet by some hockey analyst a few days ago that emergency call-ups aren't actually bound to return when the player they're covering for does. Leafs should be able to send whoever they want down, I think.

[edit] Not Twitter, but here: http://www.thestar.com/sports/break...door-game-that-doesn-t-include-the-leafs.html So not whoever, from what it says, but any emergency call-up can go down it seems. So I misunderstood that.

Oh, that's interesting

Top Bottom