• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

I wish they could just give him another year. But now it seems like he can start skating soon. So maybe they want him to at least try to make the team next year.

Merguson

Banned
I can't wait to see how these Yahoo NHL streams will work. Wait.. what's this?

(Note: The streams are for U.S. only and will not work on mobile.)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...eam-of-the-day--oilers-at-wild-192018900.html

j2AXPLU.gif

Hey friends. I went shopping today. I bought this Gallagher statue at Toy R Rus . It was between Pacioretty and Gallagher and I think I made the right decision. No Subban or Price thou.

I thought McFarland Toys made it but it was made by Import Dragon. Pretty Detailed. They got his shit eating grin right

Erdrick

Jets and Wings wearing their opposite coloured uniforms tonight. I liked it better when home teams wore white anyway. Wish the NHL would do that instead of their current method.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damn Galchenyuk is doing so good. Probably extended Therrien's lifeline by another two seasons.

Solo

AGally againnnnnnn!!!! Putting Captain Floater in the grave with his 25 goal UNF UNF UNF UNF

I'M CUMMING EVERYWHERE

Top Bottom