• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Andrighetto proving he deserves a top 6 spot is the second best part of this AGally hot streak

zroid

Banned
If Habs wanted a Enforcer. I wish they called up John Scott

Brown is okay.

I totally forgot about that. Why the fuck did they claim Brown when they already have Scott. :lol

maybe it has something to do with them being in San Jose at the time, but still that doesn't really explain why they wanted him

calder

Jets lose, with Wheeler hitting the crossbar on a shot that would have tied it with seconds to go AGAIN.

So damn much honour I tell y'all. You couldn't tank with more passion and heart with a gun to your head!

I loved Torrey's little dance lol

I totally forgot about that. Why the fuck did they claim Brown when they already have Scott. :lol

maybe it has something to do with them being in San Jose at the time, but still that doesn't really explain why they wanted him

The reason I want Scott is because of his size. Brown is a scrawny enforcer

Scott is basically Andre the Giant on skates

zroid

Banned
Eichel's offensive instincts are so damn good. He still has a lot of flaws in his game, which will probably be remedied with experience, but his knack for creating scoring opportunities is just incredible.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Subban hurt by his own teammate and they're bring out the stretcher @_@

Can't blame Emelin for that. Suban went down and Emelin was already coming in. Terrible, freak accident.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban moved his fingers so that's good

This is hard to watch

This is officially the worst season of Montreal hockey I've ever watched.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I had a "charlie horse" type thing happen in my neck once when I was bumped pretty hard on a bus. Hurt like hell, such an odd disabling pain.

Maybe something similar?

I was so sore for like 2-3 weeks.

Top Bottom