• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned
Just shook hands with a guy who seems to have emptied an entire bottle of Cool Water cologne onto his hands.

Had to double down on soap while washing my hands after since the smell was just so strong. God damn.

Marvie_3

Banned
Get a damn haircut and shave that stache.
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Just shook hands with a guy who seems to have emptied an entire bottle of Cool Water cologne onto his hands.

Had to double down on soap while washing my hands after since the smell was just so strong. God damn.

I guess Tabris has been out and about since being banned on GAF.

BTails

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/red-deer-drivers-license-photo-fight-1.3485399

"We say all the time we have a separation between church and state in Canada," says Egilsson.

"So if we have a separation between church and state then you should not be allowed to use any religious or cultural beliefs to circumvent laws that we already have in place."

"If certain people or certain groups are allowed to cover their head, then I should be able to cover my head based on equality," he added.

Egilsson says he buys a new Edmonton Oilers hat at the beginning of every season. He wears it almost constantly, removing it only to shower and sleep. He says he'll also take it off for a funeral or when the national anthem plays.

He seems a bit superstitious. Maybe they try a new tactic: ask him how the Oilers have finished the season everytime he's bought a new Oilers hat. Maybe he'll stop wearing one if he's smart enough to see the implied correlation.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought the trailer looked great but Spider-Man looked really lame. I also have no attachment to him or the comics though, so yea.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alex Galchenyuk is 15th in the NHL in 5vs5 points/60 minutes at 2.15/60. At C he's at 2.41/60, 5th among all centres with 500+ minutes.

He's just not good tho

Cake Boss

Banned
Holy fuck at the Goose interview with the TSN overdrive people lol.

I wish they go back to just pure hockey talk all, and none of this half ass basketball n baseball shit.

Socreges

Banned
Yep two overtime periods.

Rödin looked sharp
in his suit behind the bench :,(
Damn, was hoping he'd made it back.

So:
Unfortunately, this all played out in the most Canucks way possible. The Canucks used a 2nd round pick to draft Rodin, who was oozing with talent but could never put it together in North America. He returns to Europe and seems to put it all together, and becomes found money for a team rebuilding on the fly. Then as quickly as he comes back on everyone's radar, he's gone again.
I wonder what the Canucks are planning. Rehab is going to be a bitch.

Top Bottom